• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crash to desktop

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the last two days, I'm getting frequent crashes in narveys lair. Every few steps, I'm back to the desktop without a message. This only happens, when I'm in her lair.

Haven't experienced this behaviour in any other place Usually I'm playing hours without a single crash. When I avoid her lair I get one crash in 2-3 days at most...

iamSnippa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I crashed at least 8 times yesterday morning in Navrey's Lair while trying to hit the pillars... 5 of those crashes caused my character to die.
A few of those crashes were one right after the other.

I was enroute to activate the 3rd pillar from the top pillar most of the time when I crashed - this being the left one. A few of the times it was while running from the left pillar to the right pillar.

I did end up getting a Tangle yesterday though! :D
....and I will be making multiple stacks of bandages every time i go into her lair solo now...

Aside from that, like you said, crashes are only every now & then... and usually only when im running.

If they fix this crash and the lag in the EC, I will be very happy. I pray they fix them both soon.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, it also only happens when running from one pillar to another...

iamSnippa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something to do with clicking the pillar? Maybe it's our punishment for activating them in the wrong order? lol

edit: ok, so its not punishment for activating them in the wrong order - i just crashed while activating them in the correct order -.-

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what i do to fix this is open the task manager and select UOSA.exe*32, right click and choose set affinity. uncheck cpu1 and leave cpu0 checked..

you will no longer have any crashes.