• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] crafting list

G

goldandblack

Am i alone in my frustration when i need to craft something that is unfamiliar to me and can not remember which crafter (ie smith,tinker etc) actually makes it, especially now with the list growing with the gargoyle chr. also sometimes you have to make an object first to use as the resource to create your wanted item.Wouldnt it be great if some fine fellow could come up with an alphbetical list of all the items and who makes them and with what resources.Some items are obvious but some things i have to look through all my crafting menus to find which skill i need.Maybe is me being a bit dumb but its a real pain in the @ss sometimes.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is an Item Catalogue at the top left of the UO Straics main page that you can use to find the information you are requesting. You can type in the name of what you are interested in and it takes you to a description of what that item is and what skill is needed to craft it.

Stayin Alive,

BG