• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Crafting a Suit....is it possible?

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello fellow crafters and creators of the Sampire suits of Uo. I have a pair of Leggings and the Mace and Shield glasses. I want to build my suit off of these two peices. Making mirror copies of the Leggings for the rest of my armour.
View attachment 9357

In the end I want the suit to be: 70/95/70/70/75
Damage Inc- 50%
Stam- 40
Mana- 40
LMC- 40%
HCI-20%

Sash with 1 Stam , 5DCI
Crimson Cincture
Slither
Jewlery TBD to fill in the other 50% Damage Inc, 50EP, 30DCI, 25HCI.

My current Resists are: 35/10/19/23/19 with 4 peices to fill.
I need help figuring out what my resist spread should be on base items and whether I can make my resists and item stat goals? Is this Viable or am I chasing a dream? So far I've attempted 3 full suit enhancements, and lets just say Mage Armor and Luck are causing me to spit nails. I can get the imbuing completed on 3/4 peices the Gorget never seems to have enough room. Give me some good news and feedback please!

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello fellow crafters and creators of the Sampire suits of Uo. I have a pair of Leggings and the Mace and Shield glasses. I want to build my suit off of these two peices. Making mirror copies of the Leggings for the rest of my armour.
View attachment 9357

In the end I want the suit to be: 70/95/70/70/75
Damage Inc- 50%
Stam- 40
Mana- 40
LMC- 40%
HCI-20%

Sash with 1 Stam , 5DCI
Crimson Cincture
Slither
Jewlery TBD to fill in the other 50% Damage Inc, 50EP, 30DCI, 25HCI.

My current Resists are: 35/10/19/23/19 with 4 peices to fill.
I need help figuring out what my resist spread should be on base items and whether I can make my resists and item stat goals? Is this Viable or am I chasing a dream? So far I've attempted 3 full suit enhancements, and lets just say Mage Armor and Luck are causing me to spit nails. I can get the imbuing completed on 3/4 peices the Gorget never seems to have enough room. Give me some good news and feedback please!
Its going to take you a while to be honest.... best way I would look at it would be to make a woodland suit and work out resists first.

Craft each piece one at a time... you are going to be looking for the base resists first on regular wood pieces... then once you find one, reforge it for the HCI....POF, Imbue your stam inc, mana inc and LMC and if there is any weight left over add in HPI then here is the worse bit... forget tool enhance with heartwood and HOPE for the DI 10% either high five yourself if you get lucky, or back to the drawing board and start looking for the base piece again.

also looking at your starting resists i see that your leggins have 0 fire resist???

for my sampire suit I started with M&S and Animated leggings of the insane tinker.

I made 4 woodland pieces ( i messed up and missed fire resist by 1 .. only 94 and needed earrings of protection to hit energy).... Reforged for HCI and added in 5 hpi / 8 stam inc / 8 mana inc and 1 resist imbue per pieces.

Jewels = +8 str and Dex - 15% hci and DCI and 10% damage inc - I am using primer on arms as talisman

with base stats starting with 10 int this suit takes me to 150 str/dex without pots 150 hp - 183 stam 65 int. 100% damage inc (i use 40 on wep) , 45 hci/dci - 30% hit lower def.

for my "crowd control" weps i use a double axe with 30 ssi , 50 mana leech, 50 stam leech and hit fire area

I am using M&S glasses, crimmy, corguls sash, quiver of inf

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry the fire resist reflected on my current stats is me in Vampire form So its actually 25 higher. I always build my suits while in Vamp form because I hate missing and not having full resists.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry the fire resist reflected on my current stats is me in Vampire form So its actually 25 higher. I always build my suits while in Vamp form because I hate missing and not having full resists.
Good call...

with the new system if you have the time, the patience and the GOLD you can just about max out everything you could need on a suit. it would take a lot of gold to do but if you want to have a bad azz suit you can do it without too much effort in terms of imbue but the real effor lies in planning the suit and crafting the perfect base pieces.