• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting a 90/75/75/75/75 Suit

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello. I'm trying to craft a suit with 90/75/75/75/75 resists. I'm using a Blackthorn Plate Helm with 25/10/10/10/10. I know about crafting to keep one resist at the min. I've built a couple suits where i come close but i am too high in one resist and fall short in another. Problem is I don't know what to keep and want to throw away when crafting. Any pointers would be great. I've been told to use a spread sheet or excel and I have been. But I'm still confused on what steps I need to take. I'm more of a spell it out to me or use super stupid simple terms to explain things. I'm lost. Thanks for any input.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Easiest route these days is to toss in a couple major/legendary brittle artifacts. Usually Animated of haste/mystic of sorcery name combination. Otherwise if you are trying to legit craft the resists you will need to do something along these lines.

Assuming Studded Armor. I would just do regular studded for leather consumption and ease of exceptional craft. Also Studded gorget gets an extra resist over studded mempo.

For Cookie Cutter Approach you can use the schematic below. A little bit difficult might take you some time.

You need 1 of each of these. All enhanced with Barbed leather in the end. Each of these has 2 points of wiggle Room. You can Also do left to right crafting. So once you get your First piece, if the resists are in a slot other than what you are imbuing. You can subtract it from the next piece, so on and so forth until the end.

2 (+15 Imbue)

4 (+15 Imbue)

3 (+15 Imbue)

3 (+15 Imbue)

2 (+15 Imbue)

As a Straight forward crafter its usually best to just craft a bunch of pieces and save all the ones with 1-2 minimum Resist slots. for Leather its 2/4/3/3/3, Studded 2/4/3/3/4 other than a mempo. These will get you the Most Resists on the end piece after imbue.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the @King Greg says - include one piece with 17+ in each resist (and some nice modes too) - and you dont need to imbue resist on remaining 4 or 5 & got more stats.
Here is few examples.