• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting 190 luck weapon Problem

sterger7

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tried to follow some instructions.

I've tried with lots of copper and bronze runics even with gold

With dull coppers i pretty much never go over 100 with auspicious of fortune. maybe 110? but I'm stuck there

I bumped to copper and bronze and I'll get like 120 or 130's using Auspcious of fortune and then wizardry
to kind of focus the extra mods. 130 seems to be my ultimate cap. I've tried with power forging on or off
can't seem to tell a difference. (BTW I can't find anything on what the "power" forge does other than add 1 charge cost to the reforge?)

I know it's just 20 luck we're talking about here, but is there some trick or am i just unlucky? I've burned a lot
of runics.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dull runic give luck 100(not negative property).

If you want luck 150 weapon,you need copper runic.
You choice Auspcious of fortune and powerful reforging,only 1 word choice( use 4 ch).
( no powerful reforging,copper runic give 130 luck)
If you choice 2 words,I think you can't get luck 150.

good luck