• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

crafti9ng gargoyles, any restrictions?

M

Myna

i am reorganizing my crafters and i decided one of them will be a gargoyle, becasue of the imbuing bonus.

so i know gargoyles canot use bows/archery, so does anyone now if gargoyles can be a bowrafter/fletcher ( i know in theory it doesnt makes sense )

or do they have any other restrictions

is there a list where i can see which skills they cant use?

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other restrictions:
- gargoyles cannot ride (depending on the type of your crafters it can kill a giant/fire beetle really fast, if you cannot mount it, to bring it out of combat.)
- when flying (riding speed) gargoyles 'use up' 8 stamina reg (If you want to run/fly longer distances you might have to include wether 80+ focus or 8 SR onto your armour to even that out)
- you are going to loose every racial bonus from beeing elf/human (obviously but might get overseen really fast)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With mitts like that...gargoyles should have a -50 to tinkering skill. (making earrings for instance...wtf????)