• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Crafted House Deco Items

• Thread starter Victoria Navarre
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Victoria Navarre

I am looking for the services of a carpenter that can work with mined stone.I will supply the needed stone and any tools you may need to do the job,and of course a handsome bank check for your services. If interested,reply here.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Victoria, I would be happy to assist you. If you PM me, we can try to arrange a time to meet. I may have some of the items you need already made and I'd be happy to check if you let me know what you are looking for.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just going to reply to this. Great to see you around Anne, still playing Siege?

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Not to hijack the thread...I haven't been around much of anywhere Podolak. Between computer issues and constant traveling, it's been a crazy time. Trying to get back to playing some now. :)

By the way, Victoria, just so you know, I don't charge anything for the crafting services. I'd rather you take what gold you'd spend on that and find someone who needs it to help them out. :) Just the materials and possibly some tools is all I ask.

V

Victoria Navarre

What I am looking to get are eight dull copper pegasus statues and eight dull copper tower statues.

Edit: Also I will want a few dull copper large stone tables facing both directions. :)

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Victoria, I have one of the tables. Apparently, I used the rest of the ones I had making display cases at one of my houses. :/ You are welcome to the one I do have and I'll be happy to make the other items for you.

Let me know if you would like to try to meet. :)

V

Victoria Navarre

I'll need to mine up a good deal of stone for what I am wanting. Perhaps tomorrow we can meet up...maybe about this time?

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That will work for me. I should be home around this time tomorrow evening.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Victoria, I'm home whenever you are ready. I will be on my crafter Ficklewink at West Britain Bank.