• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Craftable Blank Scrolls?

• Thread starter wee papa smurf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

wee papa smurf

Anyone else found out any other info on these? Like how there made and who by? Thanks in advance :thumbup:

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else found out any other info on these? Like how there made and who by? Thanks in advance :thumbup:
You log Bark Fragments, then you use cook to turn them into wood pulp with water. Then you turn that into scrolls with the scribe. I LOVE it, I always save everything and I have a lot of them.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not as efficient as just going to NPCs and buying them, but I'm very glad they added this to the game.

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not as efficient as just going to NPCs and buying them, but I'm very glad they added this to the game.
Well, I basically have 30k bark frags i will never need, and this will turn them into 150k scrolls.

There's no reason in the world to take the time to do it, but I'm still happy about it.