• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Craftable bear and deer masks?

C

Calla Lily

I'm sure this has been asked before, and I searched the forum but couldn't find the answer. Do you think they'll ever let tailors craft bear and deer masks with magical properties? They can be found as loot now, but I'd love to be able to craft them. Does anyone know if the "powers that be" have ever addressed this question before?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It gets asked every so often - I know that some of the devs are even in favor of it - but it's been given somewhat low priority. The first step is just to make them all repairable, at least.

Remember that some of the masks are "hats" by their resists, and it would take hats being runic craftable to make the masks runic craftable.

S

Sir Kenga

I'd LOVE if they made hats being able to be runic crafted.

S

Sharantyr

I seem to remember about 4 years ago they were, by accident, added to the tailor menu on a test shard and were made with cloth. Lot of people asked for them then.