• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Covetous Dragon

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone killed it? or know of anyone killing it? it seems to be really really strong.. 1 hit ko'd my dexer a few times before i gave up :(

K

Katlene

thats not the one we got the tear off for the candle of love thing was it?

K

Katlene

sounds like it
as far as i know you cant do the quest any more
i didnt get to finish it :(

A

Amathist of PoC

So does that mean it is now like a boss of Covetous or just a left over event thing we can not interact with?

A

Amathist of PoC

perhaps a FoF questions or a uhall one maybe it will get answers???

F

Fink

perhaps a FoF questions or a uhall one maybe it will get answers???
You mean the FoF question, we only get one question per FoF now & the rest is copied from the news/herald articles.

Best ask UHall or, better yet, ask Lair Spirit. :D

A

Azureal

Dont get excited. Its a left over from ages ago, and never removed by the GMs/Devs. Pretty sure the Candle of Love quest.

S

Sunrise

aye it was the candle of love quest. I think you needed to get the heart or something for the dragon.

Aye fun quest that was. the maze was a bear. LoL.

But of course the Devs will leave stuff like this for years on end. There are still events going on in Napa and other shards...that where an EM event...from 4 years ago :D

but still. A nice dragon to look up at...and cuddle :D

K

Katlene

yeah i got the heart and the tear but lucked out on finishing it :( would of loved a candle ahh well

and yeah in old haven just to the right of the lil graveyard thing thats there now to the north theres some sort of terathan thing next to a moongate left over from an event, also as far as i know the arena at umbra is still locked and the doors at luna are still up

F

Fink

as far as i know the arena at umbra is still locked
Only about a third of the Umbra Arena is locked out (with skull poles). You can still get into the main area, under & on top of the stands, and there's access via the three combatant doors. The place is massive so it's no big deal that a third of the fighting area is locked out.

There's a moongate next to Thunderdome that takes you straight there.

K

Katlene

yeah i spotted that the other day!! thought it was pretty cool. Is that left over from the same event?