• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

couple small questions...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... cause many times I don't pay attention!

first... when did snakes get flight capabilities? little buggers are now biting me in the kneecaps rather than on the toes

second.... I can't seem to locate any ophidians when a town is invaded, have they given up? my archer is the only one that was bane sympathizer, and her karma is goin' down the toilet cause the only thing to shoot at is blues

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
On ls They are there they are invading skara atm the bane are on the island and the meer and ophids are on the main land part of skara

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Snakes started flying when they "fixed" shadows.

I haven't participated in the bane thing at all sorry.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... cause many times I don't pay attention!

first... when did snakes get flight capabilities? little buggers are now biting me in the kneecaps rather than on the toes

second.... I can't seem to locate any ophidians when a town is invaded, have they given up? my archer is the only one that was bane sympathizer, and her karma is goin' down the toilet cause the only thing to shoot at is blues
I'm glad someone mentioned the snakes, although, I'm sure someone mentioned them in the bug thread by now. They annoy me, flying around like that. A guildy told me they are just snakes off the plane ;).

As for town invasions, I haven't done one in a long while, so I'm not sure on that either :(.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah found the ophids for me yesterday in Brit on Legends.. I had checked the east road out of town and the southern bridge, the beasties were holed up on the road to the cemetary... will be a very long haul for that recipe tho, at five points a kill :( and there's that added dilemma of aiding the bane which, back in the deserts of Papua, seemed a good thing

yah, G.v.P, the snake are mightily annoying.... Flutterbug, how were shadows broken? (yah, I miss a lot)