• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple of Questions

• Thread starter Lunaticus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lunaticus

Rooting through the plethora of junk in my house I came across a couple of items that sparked my curiosity. The first is a rolling pin with that doesn't list a number of uses. I have several that have a set number of uses remaining; that's the only reason I noticed the different one. Second item is a big fish, it weighs exactly 100 stones and does not have a caught by tag. Are either of these items worth anything more than the time it takes to toss them in the trash barrel?

S

Soren

They're worth exactly squat, pretty much. Unless you just wanna mount the fish on the wall or something.

Soren S*C of LS

T

Tichondrius

So on the topic of how useful are things, how useful are these Threads of Fate and Life?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So on the topic of how useful are things, how useful are these Threads of Fate and Life?
At the moment, not at all, unless you have a character with Spirit Speak, in which case you can get it to say cool, creepy things to you.

However, they have hinted that they, and the Cloaks of Corruption, will have a use later on.

-Galen's player