• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

couple of questions about pets for gauntlet.

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello there. i have a couple of questions:
1) what pet combo should i use for gauntlet?
2) how hard it is to keep 5 hellhounds alive?
ty.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried using hell hounds in gauntlet a couple times all the rooms work but they are not much use against darkfather

Df hit very hard and he spawn so much undead around him so the only healing you can provide is mage healing and that is not enough to keep hell hounds alive

Peace bard songs could be a way to get extra healing but i have not tested how good that work against DF

So

1 I use greater dragon for dark father

2 Using a normal disco tamer I can tank baracoon but that is at the very brink of what i can heal anything that hit harder than that i can not do with hell hounds

Reactions: kze

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell Hounds wont live thru the first DF, Mare Beetles work but HARD to keep alive. If you have other people there 5 Frenzies hit HHAARRD and you can keep them alive as long as they are not the main target. If you only have a few peeps a GD is all around the best pet to take.

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks.what do u guys think about my template?:
705 skill points:
120 music
120 vet
120 lore
120 disco
104 tame
40 necro
rest in magery ( still training it ).

i ll use necro for corpse skin, 40 should be enough.

i would really love to add eval tho, but then i have to say farewell to bard skills i guess.

Last edited: