• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple mirror image questions from novice ninja......

• Thread starter imported_Athlon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Athlon

When you create a duplicate, does it have the same HP as you have, and if so, when you deflect damage, does the mirror die after taking damage greater than or equal to your HP, or will it stay alive for 30 seconds regardless of damage it takes?

I beleive i read that it is an automtic skill use, like Bushido skill (not like magery) that when you use it, you cannot get interrupted by your opponent successfull hitting you, correct?

Is it safe to time it, that when one is ready to fizzle out, you should cast another one so you always have one up?

Sounds like a very powerfull ability, look forward to replies.

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The HP they have is negligible. If you deflect a blow to one, it dies.

If any hit area affect comes in contact with your mirror images, they die.

Even a god damn earthquake cast by ANYONE, even in trammel, kills every one of your mirror images.

I still like mirror images, but they are only useful in specific situations.

A

Ash

Other things to note:

1. They take 1 follower spot each
  2. Can't be used while mounted, but can be done while in animal form.

Now something interesting, you can snoop their pack (always empty) but interesting way to train snooping.