• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COULD WE HERE FROM MAXIS PLEASE

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I am only asking for some information. Thats it. Why is that so hard. They know what they intend on doing so why not just TELL US. How hard would it have been to add a short sentence to the post parizad left regarding the shut down. "Oh by the way we are cutting bot payouts in half" Not hard at all in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]You asked for information. You got information. By all rights, we could have simply pointed you to the forum's Search function - a tool that gets far too little use around here. But we were nice; we located all the information for you, and even gave you links you could follow for more details.

Yet, you've chosen to completely ignore the information we've given you - possibly because they weren't answers you wanted, or perhaps because it put the lie to your assumptions that nobody cares and that we're all just a bunch of EA cheerleaders. Who knows. All I know is, you asked, we answered, and you're still asking the same questions that have already been answered. Please forgive me if I find that just a tad annoying.

Now - Are you here to get answers? Or are you just here to pancake - for no other reason than just to pancake?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank You

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I am only asking for some information. Thats it. Why is that so hard. They know what they intend on doing so why not just TELL US. How hard would it have been to add a short sentence to the post parizad left regarding the shut down. "Oh by the way we are cutting bot payouts in half" Not hard at all in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]You asked for information. You got information. By all rights, we could have simply pointed you to the forum's Search function - a tool that gets far too little use around here. But we were nice; we located all the information for you, and even gave you links you could follow for more details.

Yet, you've chosen to completely ignore the information we've given you - possibly because they weren't answers you wanted, or perhaps because it put the lie to your assumptions that nobody cares and that we're all just a bunch of EA cheerleaders. Who knows. All I know is, you asked, we answered, and you're still asking the same questions that have already been answered. Please forgive me if I find that just a tad annoying.

Now - Are you here to get answers? Or are you just here to pancake - for no other reason than just to pancake?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank You

[/ QUOTE ]
The next time a Moderator gives me crap about "building the community", I am going to direct him/her to these last 2 posts.
Why don't you two take the chips off your shoulders?

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank You

[/ QUOTE ]
The next time a Moderator gives me crap about "building the community", I am going to direct him/her to these last 2 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it gets extremely annoying if someone complains or asks a question. And then their are pages of answers to the question, and yet someone keeps whining and keeps on say the same thing when pages of answers and links have already been given.

Also it gets extremely annoying when the same question or complaints are posted in 3 or 4 other posts on the same day on the same board all with the same answers.

C

Creed84

<blockquote><hr>

They won't answer, and if they do it's completely beating around the bush. Never a straight answer from them.

You might wanna ask a cheerleader, they ALWAYS seem to know what's going on, just look at their brown noses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye and of course on a Saturday, a time no one is around to fix a problem, seems people can not switch to TC3 or Beta if they are coming from production cities and vice versa. a lot of people trying keep getting server is down due toa problem or maintenance. Think they need not to include weekends and holidays as part of the days being paid for. Because when something goes a miss on the weekends, you are SOL.

C

Creed84

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank You

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it gets extremely annoying if someone complains or asks a question. And then their are pages of answers to the question, and yet someone keeps whining and keeps on say the same thing when pages of answers and links have already been given.

Also it gets extremely annoying when the same question or complaints are posted in 3 or 4 other posts on the same day on the same board all with the same answers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then dont read them, you have a choice. It is hilarious to see one whine pancake and moan about the whining pancakes and moaning. LMFAO.

You offer nothing of value either, just another attempt at a cookie from the devs.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank You

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Annoying? I won't argue with you on that point. But coming on all 'in your face' isn't helping to keep the fires banked.
Cool off.

C

Creed84

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*just a note, not a reply*

I am curious as to why everyone who is happy with the game is so upset with this post. What are you upset about? If your happy with the game as is then FINE be happy. We have a right to voice our opinions be they negative or positive. Surely this forum was not created for the sole purpose for everyone to come to and tell about how great they think the game is? I have a right to express my opinion and thanks to the forum I have a way to express it. If you dont like it i truly do not care. So stop telling me not to whine about a game that I used to have a lot of fun in becoming a serious pain in the rear. But then again you do have a right to YOUR opinion as well.

As for the posters who keep banging the "they are cutting all payouts across the boards to deter botters" drum. Once again i fail to see how lowering payouts in the jobs will defeat bots that use money objects. If someone has a bot that can work the jobs then they have entirely toooooo much time on their hand and to much money for that matter because thats a heck of a program.

In response to a poster who talked about theme parks and mini airports. I have no idea how that could be implemented in this game and I WOULD LOVE to see that happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. If you would have read most of the posts in this thread we are all pointing you to the source of information Dev Webpage.

2. Basicly this post was about how [censored] bad the devs are for lowering the [censored] payouts without notifying you. But actually they have posted their reasons for cutting these payouts and they were even announced long before EA-Land was opened if you read the blog (TSO-E) you would have saw it.

<blockquote><hr>

"Oh by the way we are cutting bot payouts in half"

[/ QUOTE ]

3. If you read version notes, and the blog, this has been announced its not like its a big surprise we knew that they were going to do this. Its almost been 4 weeks since EA Land opened and almost 4 weeks of explanation as to why the payouts are so low. Once again I like many others direct you to the Devs website TSO-E. If you go back a few posts (days maybe weeks and even months) or go into the economy category information will be their.

5. The EA houses in both EA Land and TC3 are opened for everyone to come and ask questions...

In Summary,

The devs are talking to us, they post regularly on TSO-E. They post here on stratics. They open the EA lots and host conversations. They read our posts. If you need more information I suggest you read the website, go to the in-game conversations at the EA houses in both/either EA-Land &amp; TC3.

Also you could read the last few threads and pages here on stratics because they are filled with the same whining about payouts and how the Devs are "slow" in communication and how unfair they are being which is not true. Because they have saved this game from being canceled, they have listened to us and implemented what we wanted and have fixed the cheat that ruined the regular cities, etc...! It is us who are being unfair to the Devs!

[/ QUOTE ]

What you and the cheerleaders wanted. For others they are just being tolerant till aonther straw hits their back., they vent then, let the pirahnas feast on their complaints. Then another straw hts their back ect. You know was about 4 to 6 months ago had the collactive jeering and wondering where all the people were that werent happy with what was going on. Just kept poking and proding the few that did get on here. Whelp.. now you got what you wished for. They have ben around. Took me just keeping quiet and making people come out and say what I have been saying. and alas quite a bit of the ones who accused me of just being a pissy little thing are now in my shoes and some have even quit.. hmmm...