• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COULD WE HERE FROM MAXIS PLEASE

G

I for one would like to know what the heck is going on here. Since maxis can post here that cities are going down, perhaps they can also post what it is we can expect when the cities come back up. A poster noted earlier that what is going on is not a scam because a scam comes as a surprise to the one who is scammed. Well I came back to this game expecting a lot of great new changes and I can assure you i feel scammed and surprised. It was also a surprise to finally get back into the game this afternoon and go to work at the factory only to be paid half of what i should have gotten. Surprises all over the place, and not good ones. This game has become nothing but frustration. I fail to see how lowering factory payouts falls under battling people who use bots to make jam all day. The only thing it is doing is making me and many other people want to quit. The game is not fun if we cannot earn money to build and buy things. Otherwise it is what it often feels like, a glorified chat room. There is no real "game" to buying simoleans to purchase the things you want. Although i know we should not all walk into the game instant millionaires, i also do not want to bust my rear allllllll day long so i can afford to buy a chair, if im lucky. So devs please ring in on this. What is going on?

M

mysticlisa516

They won't answer, and if they do it's completely beating around the bush. Never a straight answer from them.

You might wanna ask a cheerleader, they ALWAYS seem to know what's going on, just look at their brown noses.

G

<blockquote><hr>

They won't answer, and if they do it's completely beating around the bush. Never a straight answer from them.

You might wanna ask a cheerleader, they ALWAYS seem to know what's going on, just look at their brown noses.

[/ QUOTE ]Snarky much? The information is readily available for anyone to read; unfortunately, some people prefer to play the disadvantaged martyr.

To the OP: The TSO-E Developers' Blog continues to be the best source of real-time information about what is going on with EA-Land.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I for one would like to know what the heck is going on here. Since maxis can post here that cities are going down, perhaps they can also post what it is we can expect when the cities come back up. A poster noted earlier that what is going on is not a scam because a scam comes as a surprise to the one who is scammed. Well I came back to this game expecting a lot of great new changes and I can assure you i feel scammed and surprised. It was also a surprise to finally get back into the game this afternoon and go to work at the factory only to be paid half of what i should have gotten. Surprises all over the place, and not good ones. This game has become nothing but frustration. I fail to see how lowering factory payouts falls under battling people who use bots to make jam all day. The only thing it is doing is making me and many other people want to quit. The game is not fun if we cannot earn money to build and buy things. Otherwise it is what it often feels like, a glorified chat room. There is no real "game" to buying simoleans to purchase the things you want. Although i know we should not all walk into the game instant millionaires, i also do not want to bust my rear allllllll day long so i can afford to buy a chair, if im lucky. So devs please ring in on this. What is going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously the game isn't built to suit your specefic likes and dislikes. If you don't like it - stop playing and paying.

Also, I believe it's hear*.

G

oh yes thank you so much, in my tirade i misspelled a word, well excuse the heck outta me. I am not the only one who is annoyed here. I would think maxis would make changes to suit their players. Not to run them off.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!!!!!!

G

Not true, I looked all over every source i know of looking for the information before posting, even the one you suggested. The only new post i see there is about the contest. Nothing about halving factory payouts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Madam,

I lol'd.

Regards,

M

mysticlisa516

First of all, that blog is a joke. It just tells what they've done, not why. And give me a break on the little contest of their. Who the hell can afford the property to build a house to win the contest!!! Give a contest that we all can participate in. I know many that don't have the means to do this. Valentines, Love,,,,not the 2 words I would describe this game right now.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I make the effort to read the blog, check on stratics, ask questions at the Town Hall. That is how some of us seem to ALWAYS know what's going on. Perhaps some effort on your part is necessary.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not true, I looked all over every source i know of looking for the information before posting, even the one you suggested. The only new post i see there is about the contest. Nothing about halving factory payouts.

[/ QUOTE ]Okay. I figured this article would have explained what's going on with the payouts; but if it doesn't, then it's probably safe to assume it's a reportable bug -- as in, "it's probably a bug - Report it!"

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

OT,

I am loving stratics/this post in particular tonight. Too many reasons, no explanation necessary.

M

mysticlisa516

First of all, if the only way to make a decent living is to own a store and sell CC then I might as well cancel. I have no desire to run a store, its the most boring place to have, and CC I have no interest in. So basically if you dont run a store you will never be able to accomplish anything. Great, just what I needed to know.

And the reason I don't go to Town Hall, is because when I ask a question, I am either ignored or all the cheerleader chime in. I want to hear from devs, not brown nosers. Town Hall in my opinion is a guise for devs to pretend that they care, they don't. All I've seen from them is take take take, and no giving to the average sim. Believe it or not, most sims can't stand CC, they just wanted new items to play with in the game.

G

*blink*

Hmmmm....

What if I were to tell you that, had it not been for all the "take take" taking of these "uncaring" devs, TSO would have shut down about eight months ago?

Do you still feel they don't care about your game?

M

mysticlisa516

Yep, I'm beginning to believe that this is some type of ploy to get more money from as many players as they can.

And don't hand me garbage about getting new devs on the game last year. I've seen companies hire hundreds for new projects and wind up old and new employees getting laid off 2 weeks later.

All I'm asking for is a game to play. All I can do is skill now. And thats worthless when all my locks are used up. Spending 4 minutes on single object for $11 is denfinately not worth my time when the property and items are so high.

G

Maybe they do care, and maybe they care about not scrapping a long-term project. Maybe they care that so many people were selling things on ebay and wanted to get in on the action, hence atms. I think they went to far. I would prefer to get some serious information on what we have to look forward to instead of being bashed by the stratics moderators for daring to ask a question!

G

You make it sound like that's the way the payouts are going to be, forever and ever and ever and ever and... Did you even read the article I linked to?

And, I don't understand your reference to company hirings and layoffs. I said that EA was going to shut down TSO last summer. No devs. Permanently. Forever and ever and ever and ever and...

If it wasn't for these devs basically winning a stay of execution, you would have no game right now. On the other hand, you would have absolutely nothing to complain about either. At least, nothing regarding Sims Online.

G

I hve read the article and fail to see where it mentions lowering wages at the jobs. I understand lowering the job objects but not the jobs themselves. I fail to see how that has anything to do with combating bots.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe they do care, and maybe they care about not scrapping a long-term project. Maybe they care that so many people were selling things on ebay and wanted to get in on the action, hence atms. I think they went to far. I would prefer to get some serious information on what we have to look forward to instead of being bashed by the stratics moderators for daring to ask a question!

[/ QUOTE ]I agree - Creating an open economy a la Second Life was a really bad idea. But, I'm a fairly patient girl. Given that we very nearly had no game at all, I'm willing to wait patiently and see how they intend to execute their new strategies. It could sink like a rock, or become the greatest thing since sliced bread; but I won't know for sure until I actually see it happen.

We ain't there yet.

Now, you asked a question, and an answer was provided to you. I apologize if it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, but that's just the way life is sometimes.

Oh - for the record: I'm not a moderator. At least, not here.

M

mysticlisa516

Yes, I read the blog. And they said that the program to stop botters would be implemented "this week". This week has come and gone. All I want is a fair chance to play the game I love. I wouldn't have stuck around for 2 years if I didn't love it. But, the devs are letting a few people (botters) dictate how things should be.

And I would rather have the game shut down with decent memories than the aggravation that they have caused. You act like I'm the minority in how I feel. Ask the average player that doesn't come to Stratics.

I just want the devs to do what they said, and impliment the "weapon against botters" already.

And I have never used these boards before, even when mad at EA. But recently things have become rediculous and I'm tired of being quiet. What's wrong, do I not rah rah enough?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I hve read the article and fail to see where it mentions lowering wages at the jobs. I understand lowering the job objects but not the jobs themselves. I fail to see how that has anything to do with combating bots.

[/ QUOTE ]Like I said earlier: If they never mentioned it, and it wasn't part of the release notes, then it is likely a reportable bug.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just want the devs to do what they said, and impliment the "weapon against botters" already.

[/ QUOTE ]Ahhhh. I believe that's what this was all about.

As I understand it, they tried. Something went horribly wrong, and they had to quickly roll back. It's not like they didn't try though.

M

mysticlisa516

You believe, not sure. See thats the problem, no communication. This is why many are upset, lack of promises and lack of communication.

G

Where were you when there seriously WAS empty promises and no communication?

M

mysticlisa516

I was there, thats why i'm so pissed off now. Just more of the same old garbage.

H

Honey Doo

I understand not all like to run stores, they would rather work, but i am one of those lazy sims that woudl rather sit all day at a store and help people with things,
anyone that has come by my store knows, (if loged in) I amm there to greet, so this is how I make my living playing thi game, everyone saying about bots being 1 buck lol
well justg a little FYI from a store owner, they cut the discounts on us too, lol 31% is highest so..... prices well be on the up, sorry

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

And I would rather have the game shut down with decent memories than the aggravation that they have caused. You act like I'm the minority in how I feel. Ask the average player that doesn't come to Stratics.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with you.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

I understand not all like to run stores, they would rather work, but i am one of those lazy sims that woudl rather sit all day at a store and help people with things,
anyone that has come by my store knows, (if loged in) I amm there to greet, so this is how I make my living playing thi game, everyone saying about bots being 1 buck lol
well justg a little FYI from a store owner, they cut the discounts on us too, lol 31% is highest so..... prices well be on the up, sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a store also but only to get rid of extra inventory crap. I did check the prices today of a few things and a Craft table was damn 36k plus. What the hell is that? It would take forever for someone to buy one now.

G

I have to laugh when I read stuff like this. Other games I play have zero communication. The implement what they want, they couldnt care less what we think about it. They do not answer questions of any nature and they most certainly dont post on message boards or provide blogs and wikis.

The level of communication from the current team is amazing. Sure some other games have communication but in no way can it be compared to lead devs offering to help via YIM. These guys are working their damn fool heads off on a daily basis and I for one cant think of a way they could go any further above and beyond the call of duty. Well I suppose they could sleep 2 hrs a day instead of 4 and cut meals back to 1 a day instead of one and a snack, heck 1 is too much time to take best have only 2 snacks on days that theres no updates or bugs.

Folks just need to relax and try to picture themselves going to this much bother at their own jobs to make "everyone" happy!

G

<blockquote><hr>

First of all, that blog is a joke. It just tells what they've done, not why. And give me a break on the little contest of their. Who the hell can afford the property to build a house to win the contest!!! Give a contest that we all can participate in. I know many that don't have the means to do this. Valentines, Love,,,,not the 2 words I would describe this game right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

From the Blog:
Valentine is a time of love, smooching, canoodling, and making those around you gag! Well, okay, I don’t physically gag as much as yell out “GAAAAG!”

To celebrate this sweet, love filled holiday, we are running a player event in EA-Land. You have the entire weekend to get yourself on the top 100 list in Most Famous and Infamous categories. On Monday, we’re going to pick two random sims from each of those categories, and all four of those sims will win a mystic tree in EA-Land!

EA employees are not eligible for this event. Poo.

Alright guys, pucker up and smooch your hearts out, but don’t be surprised if I’m hiding in the corner and yell, “GAAAAG!!”

The contest has nothing to do with houses. It is a popularity contest (or as Parizad would have us believe, a kissing contest
), involving the top Sims lists.....not house lists.

I hope you read the rest of the blog articles, more closely than you did that one.

R

ryotgrrl13

just reading thru all this...noticed something was said about not being able to get on the lists to get in the contest because its too much money for a house...when i read that blog it said Infamous and Famous lists...i assume they are just doin the contest off of personal sims. not houses!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

From the Blog:
Valentine is a time of love, smooching, canoodling, and making those around you gag! Well, okay, I don’t physically gag as much as yell out “GAAAAG!”

To celebrate this sweet, love filled holiday, we are running a player event in EA-Land. You have the entire weekend to get yourself on the top 100 list in Most Famous and Infamous categories. On Monday, we’re going to pick two random sims from each of those categories, and all four of those sims will win a mystic tree in EA-Land!

EA employees are not eligible for this event. Poo.

Alright guys, pucker up and smooch your hearts out, but don’t be surprised if I’m hiding in the corner and yell, “GAAAAG!!”

The contest has nothing to do with houses. It is a popularity contest (or as Parizad would have us believe, a kissing contest
), involving the top Sims lists.....not house lists.

I hope you read the rest of the blog articles, more closely than you did that one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fine, fine, double fine.

So tell me, Blog Goddess - where are today's EAzy Land version notes?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Why would there be any? As I understand it, they had to roll back the intended update today because something went really wrong, so - in theory - nothing changed, ergo no version notes. I'm still convinced that the factory job payout cut was an unintended effect of the attempted update and is, therefore, a bug.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a store also but only to get rid of extra inventory crap. I did check the prices today of a few things and a Craft table was damn 36k plus. What the hell is that? It would take forever for someone to buy one now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just hit reply on yours, not directly focusing on you.

Prices went up dramatically not long back on most objects, a real bonus for the established store owners who already had heaps of stock bought at the old price.
Tell me how this game works now. do we all spend a couple of hundred real dollars to get enough simoleans to open stores. Do we then sell to each other, what do we sell as there won't be any market for money objects and likely skill objects as well. Plus the only people that will have any money are store owners. Would you buy from another store when you have your own.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Why would there be any? <u>As I understand it</u>, they had to roll back the intended update today because something went really wrong, so - in theory - nothing changed, ergo no version notes. I'm still convinced that the factory job payout cut was an unintended effect of the attempted update and is, therefore, a bug.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is the point - what is the source of your "understanding"? With no blog entry, all we have to go by is what a few people post here on the boards, and one person's speculation is no better than another's.
The city was down for quite a while today and there has been no explanation of what happened or what they were attempting.
Are we really so beneath contempt that not only do the devs ignore us, but Stratics personnel back them up by blowing off our concerns as unworthy of consideration?
Your "understanding" is synonymous with fact???
Show me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You're looking for the wrong thing......it's not specifically about halving factory payouts, payouts have been lowered across the board because people have gone into EA Land with bots to make money.....so EA stated they were lowering the payouts to combat the bots. That was said here, and it was said on the blog which you said you read. Is it fair that those who do not bot have to suffer because of those that do? Absolutely not, and I hope that EA comes through with their plan to combat the bots and get rid of those who are using them, at which point they can raise payouts again, although the payouts will always be lower than we're all used to because of the changes......that's just part of life that we all have to accept, and that none of us like.

I

Inge Jones

<blockquote><hr>

ask questions at the Town Hall.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is where the newbies lose out again. I have not yet found the instructions of how to *access* the town hall, even though I can see the list of meetings planned, and the outcomes of past ones.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I am going to be blunt. You for the past couple weeks have created your own misery from what you have conveyed here on the boards. If you want to go out with fond memories instead of this 'aggravation' then instead of wishing the game would end for everybody who is reasonably happy as can be considering the current state of things, why don't you just let the game end for *you*. What about the aggravation that reading the constant complaining over the last few weeks has caused everybody else who is trying to make the best of things? Has it not occured to you how fast negativity spreads and that your attitude might influence others who were trying to be positive to toss their hands in the air and say 'oh the hell with it, I'm tired of being positive when people just belittle me and call me a cheerleader'? You're not the only one that has feelings here, ya know?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting you leave and *never* come back, or that you stop posting at all, but from what I have read of the overall tone of your posts in recent weeks it sounds like at least a short break while things calm down since you don't seem to like the roller coaster ride we're ALL on might be in order for pete's sake.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

ask questions at the Town Hall.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is where the newbies lose out again. I have not yet found the instructions of how to *access* the town hall, even though I can see the list of meetings planned, and the outcomes of past ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

EA Town Hall is in the residence category in EA-Land. You can visit it as you would any other property.

In TC3 its called Community Pub and is also in the residence category.

If you can't find it by checking the residence house listing, try searching for MaxisParizad and then click on her property as she is a roomie there.

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Why would there be any? <u>As I understand it</u>, they had to roll back the intended update today because something went really wrong, so - in theory - nothing changed, ergo no version notes. I'm still convinced that the factory job payout cut was an unintended effect of the attempted update and is, therefore, a bug.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is the point - what is the source of your "understanding"? With no blog entry, all we have to go by is what a few people post here on the boards, and one person's speculation is no better than another's.
The city was down for quite a while today and there has been no explanation of what happened or what they were attempting.
Are we really so beneath contempt that not only do the devs ignore us, but Stratics personnel back them up by blowing off our concerns as unworthy of consideration?
Show me.

[/ QUOTE ]

They were having a lot of trouble, and she alluded to the problem in several posts...a few quotes from the TC3 and EA-Land going off-line immediately.... thread:

[/i]"Awesome detective work, Racie McRacerton! We might have to roll it back. It is giving us issues."

"Yeah, that was originally the plan. With this one, we figured, "Heyyyy, what could go wrong?" As everyone can see, we got our asses handed to us publicly.

It burns.
"[/i]

In another thread regarding payout's:

"No. Luc was having issues with the coding of it yesterday. Otherwise it would've been done then. "

There were comments throughout the day, and if you were not able to keep up at the time, there is alway the availability, to review all of her posts from her profile page.

So Kathryne's ""understanding" is synonymous with...." exactly what was posted.

Oh and just to clarify.....we are not "Blog Goddesses".....we are "Stratics Goddesses"....please stop trying to confuse our worshipers, about where to find our alters.....

G

*just hitting reply*

*bangs head on desk whining and muttering* all i ever wanted was our 4th year anny gift that we expected,thats all,nothing more or less,and now all these headaches *whimpers*

*rubs forehead a moment and bangs away some more*

{ notice i did not say we were promised }
[ but we were led to believe we would get it through out posts on this very forum by Maxis reps,,,, ]

G

and as you stated they said we would get them, however being the smart individuals that they are, they never set a date in stone. From the past they have learned that if they do... God help them if they don't meet that date, as this board lights up with WHERE ARE THEY threads. If they say they are working on something, and say we aren't sure when it will happen, it is followed up with a reply of "can't you give us some idea?"

For more than a year, this board has been plastered with the "tell us something" or "do something" posts against Maxis or EA. Now that things are being done, it's not being done fast enough, which seems to be the motto of this time "gimme it now, I'm entitled".

I really think that things are improving, and they are trying to improve the game. Am I totally happy right now, no, but at the same time I know, or at least it really does seem that they are trying. When in the past when there was a problem did you see one of the developers working all hours of the day to help people with problems, and get them fixed. Or better yet come here and ask questions of the players to better understand what is going wrong to make it easier to find the problem in the, most likely, millions of lines of programing. All this and keeping the old production cities up and running so WE have a choice of where to play.

As has been stated by other posters, Rome wasn't built in a day, however maybe patience is a vertue is better. Give them a chance, because if they spend time here reading these negative posts, just in case there is a problem listed, it's time away from working on the game, and improvements.

At least they are actually making upgrades and checking them before opening the city. Yes it causes the city to be down longer if it doesn't work and they have to roll back the program, but at least they are trying. In the past the update was put in and we had to say, umm excuse me but there's a problem.

Maybe the other old saying is more appropriate for some of this group. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Flame away, just don't look under my cheerleader skirt, ya might go blind!!!

Oh yea not directed at anyone just my thoughts as of late.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we please stop [censored] posting about how "bad" the payouts are!

I'm tired of every post on here being about the damn payouts.

I'm sorry that you cant have your millions of simoleans that you could have had in the regular cities by now.

Parizad said that they will be releasing a new "weapon" soon and possibly be able to increase payouts.

Maybe if this game wasn't so centered on Skilling and Simoleans (the fault is that of the players for turning it into one) then we wouldnet have this [censored] whining all the time.

BTW you can make cash lots of other ways, but I however have no more than $300 (and thats my total amount from my 3 accounts) and I have fun.

BTW objects in EA Land are much cheaper, there is a post here on stratics that has a guide which can help you furnish your lot with under $500.

BTW if all everyone does is make money and whine how hard it is, then just leave okay don't be pissing people off with whining.

BTW Maxis does post if you haven't noticed the sticky posts about links then go here TSO-E Dev website

The way I see it is like this...

We have 3 options

1. Go back to the way the other cities were, with everyone having over $500 million due to the bots and the cheat that was not fixed till last year. And continue on skilling and making money and going AFK at the stores.
(This is the one that I do not want to see)

2. Change this game and have fun, stop focusing about money and skills and begin to make the game creative. And stop whining its not real life...
(I like this option)

3. If you don't like any of the options then quit.

5 Years ago when TSO was still young, there was tons of RP houses, mini airports, theme parks, theathers, resturants, hotels and resorts.

Now that those creative players have gone, we are left with a majority of people who do nothing but skill, skill, skill, jam, jam, jam, green, green, go afk, skill, skill, skill, jam, jam, jam, green, green, go afk.

Stop whining and help make the game creative people or quit...

That is all!

* Breaths *

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Show me.

[/ QUOTE ]

They were having a lot of trouble, and she alluded to the problem in several posts...a few quotes from the TC3 and EA-Land going off-line immediately.... thread:

[/i]"Awesome detective work, Racie McRacerton! We might have to roll it back. It is giving us issues."

"Yeah, that was originally the plan. With this one, we figured, "Heyyyy, what could go wrong?" As everyone can see, we got our asses handed to us publicly.

It burns.
"[/i]

In another thread regarding payout's:

"No. Luc was having issues with the coding of it yesterday. Otherwise it would've been done then. "

There were comments throughout the day, and if you were not able to keep up at the time, there is alway the availability, to review all of her posts from her profile page.

So Kathryne's ""understanding" is synonymous with...." exactly what was posted.

Oh and just to clarify.....we are not "Blog Goddesses".....we are "Stratics Goddesses"....please stop trying to confuse our worshipers, about where to find our alters.....

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not gonna play this game..... Ok, if you insist....

I asked for info from the person (you) who is always saying that we should read the blog for info - the "Blog Goddess" was intended as a friendly little allusion to that.
What I got was a condescending attitude from someone else.
That burns, too.

All that was necessary was to direct me to the thread or, quote it, or synopsize it - whatever.

G

*just a note, not a reply*

I am curious as to why everyone who is happy with the game is so upset with this post. What are you upset about? If your happy with the game as is then FINE be happy. We have a right to voice our opinions be they negative or positive. Surely this forum was not created for the sole purpose for everyone to come to and tell about how great they think the game is? I have a right to express my opinion and thanks to the forum I have a way to express it. If you dont like it i truly do not care. So stop telling me not to whine about a game that I used to have a lot of fun in becoming a serious pain in the rear. But then again you do have a right to YOUR opinion as well.

I am only asking for some information. Thats it. Why is that so hard. They know what they intend on doing so why not just TELL US. How hard would it have been to add a short sentence to the post parizad left regarding the shut down. "Oh by the way we are cutting bot payouts in half" Not hard at all in my opinion.

As for the posters who keep banging the "they are cutting all payouts across the boards to deter botters" drum. Once again i fail to see how lowering payouts in the jobs will defeat bots that use money objects. If someone has a bot that can work the jobs then they have entirely toooooo much time on their hand and to much money for that matter because thats a heck of a program.

In response to a poster who talked about theme parks and mini airports. I have no idea how that could be implemented in this game and I WOULD LOVE to see that happen.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

*just a note, not a reply*

I am curious as to why everyone who is happy with the game is so upset with this post. What are you upset about? If your happy with the game as is then FINE be happy. We have a right to voice our opinions be they negative or positive. Surely this forum was not created for the sole purpose for everyone to come to and tell about how great they think the game is? I have a right to express my opinion and thanks to the forum I have a way to express it. If you dont like it i truly do not care. So stop telling me not to whine about a game that I used to have a lot of fun in becoming a serious pain in the rear. But then again you do have a right to YOUR opinion as well.

I am only asking for some information. Thats it. Why is that so hard. They know what they intend on doing so why not just TELL US. How hard would it have been to add a short sentence to the post parizad left regarding the shut down. "Oh by the way we are cutting bot payouts in half" Not hard at all in my opinion.

As for the posters who keep banging the "they are cutting all payouts across the boards to deter botters" drum. Once again i fail to see how lowering payouts in the jobs will defeat bots that use money objects. If someone has a bot that can work the jobs then they have entirely toooooo much time on their hand and to much money for that matter because thats a heck of a program.

In response to a poster who talked about theme parks and mini airports. I have no idea how that could be implemented in this game and I WOULD LOVE to see that happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. If you would have read most of the posts in this thread we are all pointing you to the source of information Dev Webpage.

2. Basicly this post was about how [censored] bad the devs are for lowering the [censored] payouts without notifying you. But actually they have posted their reasons for cutting these payouts and they were even announced long before EA-Land was opened if you read the blog (TSO-E) you would have saw it.

<blockquote><hr>

"Oh by the way we are cutting bot payouts in half"

[/ QUOTE ]

3. If you read version notes, and the blog, this has been announced its not like its a big surprise we knew that they were going to do this. Its almost been 4 weeks since EA Land opened and almost 4 weeks of explanation as to why the payouts are so low. Once again I like many others direct you to the Devs website TSO-E. If you go back a few posts (days maybe weeks and even months) or go into the economy category information will be their.

5. The EA houses in both EA Land and TC3 are opened for everyone to come and ask questions...

In Summary,

The devs are talking to us, they post regularly on TSO-E. They post here on stratics. They open the EA lots and host conversations. They read our posts. If you need more information I suggest you read the website, go to the in-game conversations at the EA houses in both/either EA-Land &amp; TC3.

Also you could read the last few threads and pages here on stratics because they are filled with the same whining about payouts and how the Devs are "slow" in communication and how unfair they are being which is not true. Because they have saved this game from being canceled, they have listened to us and implemented what we wanted and have fixed the cheat that ruined the regular cities, etc...! It is us who are being unfair to the Devs!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]You asked for information. You got information. By all rights, we could have simply pointed you to the forum's Search function - a tool that gets far too little use around here. But we were nice; we located all the information for you, and even gave you links you could follow for more details.

Yet, you've chosen to completely ignore the information we've given you - possibly because they weren't answers you wanted, or perhaps because it put the lie to your assumptions that nobody cares and that we're all just a bunch of EA cheerleaders. Who knows. All I know is, you asked, we answered, and you're still asking the same questions that have already been answered. Please forgive me if I find that just a tad annoying.

Now - Are you here to get answers? Or are you just here to pancake - for no other reason than just to pancake?