• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could we get ToT dye majors with 10 uses?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same colors as are dropping now, but 10 uses like the ToT II dye majors. That would be fabulous for us dye collectors and users!

N

Ni-

I would have preferred the minors come with 5 charges. Considering the orignal majors had 50 and it took 10 minors to get a major. 50/10=5 charges per minor needed to trade in for the major.

S

Stupid Miner

Eh, i miss the 50 charges we used to get... much more useful. Never know when you're going to get a better piece of armor which wastes 10% of the major. (wouldn't that make each charge worth something like 200k per?)

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This way the Luna vendors can then sell them for 10 million.

Seriously, 1 mill for a dye anyone can get in the next 30 days??
The problem.....these Luna clowns are so delusioned with pixeldoodlitis.....that they see 1 mill as 100k.

goombas, I hope they lose alot as them dyes sit and grow dust.

later

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe someone should start a pigment exchange thread on their shards forum. Simply list what pigment(s) your look for and what pigments or minor arties you have to trade. One thread, and everyone can post to it and keep it updated as things get traded. I'm not a fan of dyes so most if not all of mine will either get turned in or traded/given to guildmates.

I would normally say this type of thread would belong in the traders forum, but I really don't want to dig through people posting for things to sell/buy/trade on Baja, Pac, and all the other West Coast shards to find someone wanting to trade on Sonoma.

W

wee papa smurf

The problem.....these Luna clowns are so delusioned with pixeldoodlitis.....that they see 1 mill as 100k.

later
luna vendors are only so succesful because the "normal" player has become lazy and stopped working for there own stuff and pay crazy prices!
Its crazy :coco:

Masuri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
later
luna vendors are only so succesful because the "normal" player has become lazy and stopped working for there own stuff and pay crazy prices!
Its crazy :coco:
Luna vendors are so successful because the game lacks
1) gold sinks, meaning there's too much money in the game, and those who have it think nothing of dropping lots of it for convenience's sake, and
2) a shard-wide vendor search feature that allows players to compare prices, meaning that people don't even know where to shop to get the better deals, to put pressure on the Luna vendors by way of honest competition.

If the government printed tons of money and never destroyed any, and no one knew about the 10 Wal-Marts a miles away and only shopped at Sak's, yeah, your economy would be a train-wreck. Welcome to Ultima Online.

T

Tazar

Maybe someone should start a pigment exchange thread on their shards forum. Simply list what pigment(s) your look for and what pigments or minor arties you have to trade. One thread, and everyone can post to it and keep it updated as things get traded. I'm not a fan of dyes so most if not all of mine will either get turned in or traded/given to guildmates.

I would normally say this type of thread would belong in the traders forum, but I really don't want to dig through people posting for things to sell/buy/trade on Baja, Pac, and all the other West Coast shards to find someone wanting to trade on Sonoma.
The shard forums are not the place for this type of post and any such shard posts should be moved to the appropriate trade forum.

If you do not want to sort through items from other shards, there is a filter in the lower left of the trade forums that lets you filter by shard so you only get what you want to see.

M

MYUO

+1!
Someone mentioned in the spoiler thread that there is "something related to pigment mixing" in the client. Hope it is like a keg or something like that for combining the dyes.
I have a bunch of TOT II dull dyes with 1 charge each sitting in my house. I would like to turn them in for the 10 charge majors but want to keep the ones whose color/shade is different from the majors. Problem is their colors/shades are so close that I can't tell them apart even after zooming in 200x!
Last night, I turned in some minors for major dyes. I noticed that the majors I got were labled "bronze", "faded bronze", etc. but my older major dyes don't have the lable.
Since Draconi seems have some free time on his hands now, I am hoping he can fix this and make our lives a bit easier.

F

Foolio the Bard

Since Draconi seems have some free time on his hands now
This is a joke, right? He (and all the other Devs) are currently working overtime on a little something you might have heard of called THE STYGIAN ABYSS expansion.

M

MYUO

This is a joke, right? He (and all the other Devs) are currently working overtime on a little something you might have heard of called THE STYGIAN ABYSS expansion.
am not joking. They just passed a SA milestone. Of course they are still "busy" but...