• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could Anyone Explain ..

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been killing Forsaken Souls for hours now trying to get treads of thought. But I haven't gotten any at all. Anyone know why ?

Also, I killed Sicarii on my tamer, got the spinnerett and successfully completed the quest. But I went to get another one on my mage, and my dexxor, and no matter how many times I kill Sicarii it wont give me a spinnerett. If anyone could explain these problems it would be greatly appreciated.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you even get threads from killing F.S? I thought you only got them with exorcism?

Every time that I've gone to pay Sicarii a visit, she's been waiting at the arrival point with her brood and ganked me instantly (except the first time when I happened across a group just finishing killing her and got my spinerette almost immediately). I would go through the dungeon and to the ruined house and read the books again just to be sure you didn't miss a step (I would think it wouldn't let you in if you weren't ready but maybe there's a quirk where the requirements are different for getting in and completing the quest?)

B

BardMal

For one of my spinnerets I had to participate about 12 times before I got one.

The first one was on a first kill, the second one took about 4 kills, I think it was my 4th one that took a dozen.

RE the forsaken souls, the only way to get threads from those is to use exorcism and free them that way.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhhh ok that explains it, I was just shooting them with some arrows.. lol. Thanks :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and if your character is human you do not need to work the skill up at all, you can do it with just the jack-of-all-trades bonus you have as a human... takes a few tries, but it works

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Red Ones - Fate (Dexxor w/fire wep is best, I killed 40-50 with spells, got one Fate. Used Pally with flame sword got 12 fast ...

The yellow ones - Life (Spam Spirit Speak skill within half a screen)

The white ones - Thought (Cast exorcism spell within half a screen).

Bear in mind that anyone can collect the threads. I am doing quests now, my necro/mage gathers the thought & lifes and stores em at house, while the pally gets the Fate ones.

RE Sacarii: My necro-mage got spinnet first kill, took my stealth mage 6-7 kills to get spinnet...