• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event CORONATION OF HIS MAJESTY KING BLACKTHORN

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
CORONATION OF HIS MAJESTY KING BLACKTHORN

You are invited to be present at Castle Blackthorn on Sunday, the 7th day of October 2012 at 8 o’clock in the evening [Eastern time].

The work ahead will be difficult, but may this begin an age of peace, and unity.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CRAP!

Thanksgiving weekend for me. I'm going to be eating turkey during this one :p

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ah Ha Ha Ha Staying alive-staying alive (now I have this stuck in my head)
Hard to do when your trying to recover your zombie bones in the grave yard!

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CORONATION OF HIS MAJESTY KING BLACKTHORN

You are invited to be present at Castle Blackthorn on Sunday, the 7th day of October 2012 at 8 o’clock in the evening [Eastern time].

The work ahead will be difficult, but may this begin an age of peace, and unity.
Tiberies and Bennu: I was at the coronation, however for whatever reason, none of the text from the speeches Dupre and Blackthorn gave showed up for me. It did other people who I know were there. I could see the spammers yacking but that's it. Will there be a youtube of it? Maybe a transcript of the speech?

And thanks for staying after to talk with us. I had never met either of you before. And Bennu: your exit was legendary. *I* wanna do that every time I recall away. :cool:

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dupre's speech.

Fellow Britannians! For some time our great lands have been wrought with Strife.
Whilst I battled fiercely the Sorceress Minax and her forces in Felucca, I watched as the land of Trammel was left to its own divide.
Cities tore away and the nobility ignored the peasantry in the absence of a Crown.
Taking advantage of this distraction the vile Exodus, freed through greed, tore the lands of Ilshenar asunder.
Many of you stood by my side as we valiantly defeated the Demon.
But with its death a darker and more sinister evil was released upon the Honor Moongate.
Trouble would not end there…displaced from their native Ver Lor Reg, the Gargish faced a deadly plague with no hope for cure.

Then I heard news from a tiny fishing village in Ter Mur.
And just when I thought mine ears had been deceived before me stood Lord Blackthorn, but not as a twisted clockwork beast…but as I once knew him, diligently assisting the afflicted gargoyles.

News travelled quickly of his return and before long his healing would once again be our savior.
In a spectacular display of the arcane arts the evil that had shattered the Honor moongate was purged and the Moongate was once again restored to its brilliant blue.

It would seem things in our world occur in threes, and so is the case with Blackthorn’s return.
Only a noble of his status could reunite Britannia’s fractured Cities and appease the troubled populace…

My Lords and Ladies, for too long has Britannia been without proper rule.
For too long has Trammel been without guidance.
It is clear from his actions that this man is not the deformed evil many came to know, but instead our hope for the future.

With the support of the Nobility and the thanks of Queen Zhah, her citizens, and Britannian’s everywhere it is my privilege and honor as a Champion of Britannia to hereby Crown you, Lord Blackthorn, as King of Britannia!

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dupre's speech.

With the support of the Nobility and the thanks of Queen Zhah, her citizens, and Britannian’s everywhere it is my privilege and honor as a Champion of Britannia to hereby Crown you, Lord Blackthorn, as King of Britannia!
Thank you for the transcript. While Dupre is known as much for his drunken behavior as well as his loyalty to Lord British, I will remain cautiously optimistic. I did wear my pink dress instead of black but I/we will be watching...