• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Corguls island not accessible

• Thread starter Rascal Puff
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rascal Puff

Hi, I am wondering if anyone else has problems getting onto Corgul's island. I do the map sacrifice then recall out and poof!! The map expires even though i had 10000 seconds left. We all seem to have the same problem unless the island is in a certain spot then occasionally I can get to it..

P

Pegaus

Also having the same problem every time I get a Corgul map and recall to a spot close to launch my ship and the map expires. This needs to be fixed asap as it is one of the main reason you buy the High Sea's booster pack, it has been happening for over a month now not good enough.