• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Copper_Enhanced 1.6.9 now available!...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Copper_Enhanced 1.7 now available!...

Notes:

V 1.6.8
- Added Open on Startup Mod
- Added UO Cartographer support Mod
- Combined Item Properties Evaluator and Highlighting Mods into a single cohesive package thanks to pgcd's efforts. Changed single property highlighting for top level intensities back to the Highlight Mod default of gold.

V 1.6.9
- Added in and Copperized Chat icon in menu bar
- Added in XML support for Chat icon in menu bar

V 1.7
- Updated pgcd's item properties evaluator mod
- Updated Quick Details Wiundow to fix a bug
- Added Remember Custom UI Mod

http://uo.modders-exchange.net/packaging/download/?version=Copper_Enhanced:1.7

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Copper_Enhanced 1.6.8 now available!...

Thanks.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Uh, me likes! :D

Thanks a lot, I need to test this as soon as I get home from work.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Downloaded it last night works great! one question though what happened to the intensity percents on each line example mana leech 43 (86%) .

P

pgcd

Downloaded it last night works great! one question though what happened to the intensity percents on each line example mana leech 43 (86%) .
Check the first few lines of ItemPropertiesEvaluator.lua, there's a DisplayIndividualProperties = false that you have to change to true.

W

woody_cats

ok totally a nerd on this stuff but could in be the 43 is 86% of the total for mana leech

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Check the first few lines of ItemPropertiesEvaluator.lua, there's a DisplayIndividualProperties = false that you have to change to true.
thank you very much :)

D

Der Rock

Notes:
V 1.6.8
- Added Open on Startup Mod
- Added UO Cartographer support Mod
- Combined Item Properties Evaluator and Highlighting Mods into a single cohesive package thanks to pgcd's efforts. Changed single property highlighting for top level intensities back to the Highlight Mod default of gold.
thx, i expect your updates more then them from mythics ones :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

With the last patch we now missing the new chat button in the Copper-Enhanced skin. :)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Took a quick look and not sure what I'm missing... can you get me a screenshot so I know what to look for?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

On main hot bar in default skin between guild and map is a new chat channel button. Looks like text baloon in orange field.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A friend asked to suggest to add on start-up menu too also activate show caps on skill tracker when logging in.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Edit: Made the changes... just gotta do the upload and we'll be good to go :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Very cool, only bug I have seen so far is that the buffs (like when you have night sight cast on you) doesn't show. Its just a small empty box. Is there a setting I can change for that? Thanks for the awesome work!

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One bug i've seen for a while with the buff icons is, that when you hover your mouse, it doesn't give you tooltips. I was hoping it would get fixed with the later skins.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One bug i've seen for a while with the buff icons is, that when you hover your mouse, it doesn't give you tooltips. I was hoping it would get fixed with the later skins.
Doh!
Forgot to notify people about this issue (and forgot to mark a release with the fix!).

Any skins using the Quick Details Window mod should update to version 0.2 to fix the tooltip issue.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Doh!
Forgot to notify people about this issue (and forgot to mark a release with the fix!).

Any skins using the Quick Details Window mod should update to version 0.2 to fix the tooltip issue.
I looked in the skin and found where the Quick Details WIndow Mod is located. Where do I download version 0.2 and is that the only folder in the skin that needs to be replaced to fix this issue?

I found where to download it. http://uo.modders-exchange.net/modpackaging

Do I just need to replace the the folder for Quick Details WIndow Mod or is there more to swap out?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I looked in the skin and found where the Quick Details WIndow Mod is located. Where do I download version 0.2 and is that the only folder in the skin that needs to be replaced to fix this issue?

I found where to download it. http://uo.modders-exchange.net/modpackaging

Do I just need to replace the the folder for Quick Details WIndow Mod or is there more to swap out?
Yep.
Or you can wait for Dermott to make a new release of Copper_Enhanced and get the full skin again.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to shoot out a quick "Thank you" to the two of you (and everyone else who contributed!). My whole guild is using Copper Enhanced now and loving it :) *all thumbs up*

J

[JD]

i'm new to all this but I was told I needed Copper Enhanced so I could get this imbuing mod thing going. Only where do I download it? I go to the guy's site and nothing says "Download Copper enhanced". If it's there it seems to be very hidden. If someone has a DIRECT link I would appreciate it.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
go to user settings and select startup tab and select what you want to open on start

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That simply sets it to Atlas or not, if you want to not start with a radar OR Atlas, there's a true/false line in one of the files but I don't remember off the top of my head which file it was whether it was in the mapwindow files in the Source directory ofr the character files in Documents.

H

house4saleUO

Ok I feel like a total newb for asking this but here I go, I downloaded the latest version now what do I do with it? I have never had this program installed before. I don't see any executable file in the zip? Do I extract the files to a the UO directory or what? I didn't find any installation instructions in the zip files. Please help. Thank you

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I feel like a total newb for asking this but here I go, I downloaded the latest version now what do I do with it? I have never had this program installed before. I don't see any executable file in the zip? Do I extract the files to a the UO directory or what? I didn't find any installation instructions in the zip files. Please help. Thank you
Extract the zip into the UserInterface directory in your UO folder.

Example...
You installed UO to c:\program files\EA Games\UOSA\

Extract the zip to c:\program files\EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\

You should get...
c:\program files\EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\CopperEnhanced\
c:\program files\EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\CopperEnhanced\Source\
c:\program files\EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\CopperEnhanced\Textures\
And some other folders and files.

H

house4saleUO

Extract the zip into the UserInterface directory in your UO folder.

Example...
You installed UO to c:\program files\EA Games\UOSA\

Extract the zip to c:\program files\EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\

You should get...
c:\program files\EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\CopperEnhanced\
c:\program files\EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\CopperEnhanced\Source\
c:\program files\EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\CopperEnhanced\Textures\
And some other folders and files.

Awsome thank you!!!1:lol:

R

Radix

this one, the 1.7, does not work with last patches? i can't see any gumps (again), something newer please??

regards

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just tested out my version, the version from my upload (SVN) folder and the downloaded file directly from the site and everything is working... not sure what's happened.

R

Radix

mm? i downloaded the one from the first post link, just unzipped into user interface as usual, maybe i did something wrong (i overwrote the last copper i had), i will erase and try again then,
thanks

Edit: once deleted the old folder and re-unzipped, it works fine, it's great as always, thanks!!

W

woody_cats

any chance when you update next could add some of the other icon packs

R

Radix

and the old color tag for the Insure property could be nice also ;)

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the patch earlier this week, I've noticed that mouseovers no longer reveal text boxes reliably when using the latest version of Copper Enhanced. If I load the default and then reload Copper Enhanced, it usually works, but I have to do this every time I log in.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Since the patch earlier this week, I've noticed that mouseovers no longer reveal text boxes reliably when using the latest version of Copper Enhanced. If I load the default and then reload Copper Enhanced, it usually works, but I have to do this every time I log in.
this is a recent problem and there is a temp work around for atleast its what i do
just open a closed chest and its fixed i do this on log in and then no problems unless i log out again it has something to do with reseting the item cue(guess thats what its called)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've read about the bug, but I haven't had a whole lot of ingame time to run across it. If I get some time I might take the newest zip of the UI files and see about recoding the C-E files as necessary. No, I don't have a timeframe on it at the moment.