• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Copper_Enhanced 1.5.1 now available...

A

Ash

what about the chat window? i suppose when you said chat is broken you are meaning no longer works striking enter, it's very annoying, so much that even being the skin i like more i don't use it, can't keep going with mouse to chat again and again, too much used to do a keystroke and write like quicksilver...
in bitterblack (older) it works, so i think it's not my fault,
any fix for this, please?

postscript: the overall look of this skin is very nice!
The pressing enter not working to initiate chat as well as another bug I have found where overhead text not working, is kind of quirky. One in game fix I find works for either of these is to press Ctrl R .. this reloads the UI and so far for me has fixed these issues.

R

Radix

It works for me too, thanks.

Another idea, why use simple cure in party's allys tags? greater cure is more potent and useful, and invisibility much more than bless, too.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just a little catch up...

On container gump sizes, I think I'd rather wait and see if and how we will be getting any form of resizable containers. If people WANT to tweak their containers accordingly, go ahead, but "officially" I am not planning on further tweaks at this time.

On chat issues: Still haven't noticed them, so not sure what to say here. DUnno if this is a mod issue or a client issue. So not sure what to tell people having issues.

In spell buttons... that'd be more Ash that created that mod than me.

As for currently planned updates, I am planning on moving Zym's classic runebook into Copper_Enhanced as well as the modular Enhancements when I can get them up and running.

A

Ash

It works for me too, thanks.

Another idea, why use simple cure in party's allys tags? greater cure is more potent and useful, and invisibility much more than bless, too.
About using Arch Cure, it is quirky and doesn't work well with auto targeting in the hotbar and that issue carried over into the party bar, just won't target. It will cast but leave a target cursor up.

As for Invis instead of Bless, doesn't matter much to me as I play my chiv characters a lot more than mages. :) If others think Invis is more useful I can switch it no problem. Or when I get caught up and get back to working on it, I can put an option. Another option would be night sight. If you are interested in changing for your own use, insert edit at your own risk warning, it is as simple as changing a number in the file.

Here is the line in my mod file MobileHealthBar.Lua

Code:
MobileHealthBarWindow.Spells = { Heal = 29, Cure = 11, Curse = 17 }
Change the 17 to 6 for Night Sight, or 44 for Invisibility.

If I start messing with mysticism I may find that I want to make that 3rd button one for Cleansing Winds or something, but that down on my to do list.

R

Radix

About using Arch Cure, it is quirky and doesn't work well with auto targeting in the hotbar and that issue carried over into the party bar, just won't target. It will cast but leave a target cursor up
people fix this bug in the macro/command threat, simulating legacy targeting, that's spell+wait for target+target self+target current target (or something so, it works), i suppose including a chain like that in the mobiles will be very difficult, but maybe it helps...

Here is the line in my mod file MobileHealthBar.Lua
Code:
MobileHealthBarWindow.Spells = { Heal = 29, Cure = 11, Curse = 17 }
Awesome info, no idea was so easy to modify, i'm going to tune up a little the mod, with your permission =)

I wonder the spells equivalent numbers don't match the Event Macro uo internal codes for spells, at least the ones i have documented, is there another list of codenumbers for the spells? It's a reference to another part of the mod? Sorry for my ignorance ^^

Thanks a lot.