• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COP/ Heavy Crossbow

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i rezd during a fight last night withtons of gold in my bak etc. and a heavy i been using for years is gone. it has no reason to of dropped or dissapear.

i spent and burned over 200 kits atleast to get it. i would like it back.

did one of you loot it?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

i rezd during a fight last night withtons of gold in my bak etc. and a heavy i been using for years is gone. it has no reason to of dropped or dissapear.

i spent and burned over 200 kits atleast to get it. i would like it back.

did one of you loot it?
I hope someone threw it away, your running around with peoples armor on you...

make a new one

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
huh?

who are you?

i wear all of my own armor sir, my entire suit is faction artifacts and replicas besides my jewels and my sleeves. if you want to troll go look in the mirror.

S

Skullcollector

We will see six if who ever took it will do the right thing and return it. I hope some don’t punish you for something someone else may have done and keep your bow. I know exactly how you feel for I have lost an elite bow before and it wasn’t returned. Who knows what will happen, maybe someone will feel bad and return it… :bowdown:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

huh?

who are you?

i wear all of my own armor sir, my entire suit is faction artifacts and replicas besides my jewels and my sleeves. if you want to troll go look in the mirror.
Uh HuH, I hope the person keeps it

S

Skullcollector

Uh HuH, I hope the person keeps it
This is a cop member everyone. Cop says scam is a bad guild because they take items that are not theirs. But yet this is the third time in the last month that someone has lost an item on his or her corps and cop takes the item and talks crap about it. Sorry ruffles but you were the one who said if cop does what scam did you would quit, well again this is the third time since you said that so are you quitting cop yet? All I have to say is if anyone in cop cries about scam taking something that doesn’t belong to them then you will get the hypocrite award of 2009!

I know KMS feels like his guild is an honorable guild but this shows otherwise. Over and over you guys do crap that you cry to scam and others about. Stop pretending that cop is a good and honorable guild because this shows everyone your NOT!

S

Stormy_Winters

This is a cop member everyone. Cop says scam is a bad guild because they take items that are not theirs. But yet this is the third time in the last month that someone has lost an item on his or her corps and cop takes the item and talks crap about it. Sorry ruffles but you were the one who said if cop does what scam did you would quit, well again this is the third time since you said that so are you quitting cop yet? All I have to say is if anyone in cop cries about scam taking something that doesn’t belong to them then you will get the hypocrite award of 2009!

I know KMS feels like his guild is an honorable guild but this shows otherwise. Over and over you guys do crap that you cry to scam and others about. Stop pretending that cop is a good and honorable guild because this shows everyone your NOT!

Wow, quite a rant . Ill address it now since noone else seems to care.

The item in question was taken off his corpse during the fighting. I.e. He died, he dropped an item. It was looted. Not the same as what she opposes Scam doing. Open Hostility towards COP in general is not a good way to try to get an item back that was lost during a fight.

Six, yes, i know who has your Heavy Xbow, nice stats on it btw. I will ask that person , to consider returning it. I cannot make a promise, but i will ask them to keep it in mind. Even if it has been used against us, it seems to have sentimental value. Therefore i will see what can be done. Ruffles is liable to speak to them before i do so she will broach it and let you know. Please be patient and not go off on COP until you have heard back. It won't help matters to just make accusations and assaults upon charachter.

Stormy

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The item in question was taken off his corpse during the fighting. I.e. He died, he dropped an item. It was looted. Not the same as what she opposes Scam doing. Open Hostility towards COP in general is not a good way to try to get an item back that was lost during a fight.

Six, yes, i know who has your Heavy Xbow, nice stats on it btw. I will ask that person , to consider returning it. I cannot make a promise, but i will ask them to keep it in mind. Even if it has been used against us, it seems to have sentimental value. Therefore i will see what can be done. Ruffles is liable to speak to them before i do so she will broach it and let you know. Please be patient and not go off on COP until you have heard back. It won't help matters to just make accusations and assaults upon charachter.

Stormy

ya many years and many kits man. i mean hundreds, i have 2 castles on baja and there is nothing in them now besides old stuff from like beta and such but weapons and armor. i bought so many it is isnt even funny to get the right one. spent all the gold i had in this game doing it too. there is no price even worthy of that bow which is why i spent so much time getting it right.

i have always been a mean ass in this game, no one likes me and that is how i like it, people love to gank me cause they have abosultely no chance on any character on any shard i play to do it alone. and thats kool like i said i love to fight. but i have yet to ever keep someones items that were looted by a OSI or EA bug. Now years ago it was different cause we had no insurance, on all my red characters we had permanent stat loss etc. But now with the ability to make your own weapons things have changed alot.

i guarentee it was insured, i have no idea why it dropped there is 9 million in gold in his bank. even on my corpse i bet it was insured. i wasnt overloaded, i didnt have to many items as in over 125. just a ea glitch.

unfortunately i cant replace it either, there is not one to place it with. just wont happen. i do business on atl, gl, pac, sonoma, chesse, LS, and i can tell you that there might be 2 that are even close to it and one is owned by a dear friend on GL.

So ya, sucks it sucks bad.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The looter says is was NOT insured upon looting it and insuring it was the first thing he/she did.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Stormy

ya many years and many kits man. i mean hundreds, i have 2 castles on baja and there is nothing in them now besides old stuff from like beta and such but weapons and armor. i bought so many it is isnt even funny to get the right one. spent all the gold i had in this game doing it too. there is no price even worthy of that bow which is why i spent so much time getting it right.

i have always been a mean ass in this game, no one likes me and that is how i like it, people love to gank me cause they have abosultely no chance on any character on any shard i play to do it alone. and thats kool like i said i love to fight. but i have yet to ever keep someones items that were looted by a OSI or EA bug. Now years ago it was different cause we had no insurance, on all my red characters we had permanent stat loss etc. But now with the ability to make your own weapons things have changed alot.

i guarentee it was insured, i have no idea why it dropped there is 9 million in gold in his bank. even on my corpse i bet it was insured. i wasnt overloaded, i didnt have to many items as in over 125. just a ea glitch.

unfortunately i cant replace it either, there is not one to place it with. just wont happen. i do business on atl, gl, pac, sonoma, chesse, LS, and i can tell you that there might be 2 that are even close to it and one is owned by a dear friend on GL.

So ya, sucks it sucks bad.

Its called Karma,

Six dont you run with TBA, didnt TBA loot about 50 accounts?

And I am pretty sure that you have items, lets say your bokuto that dosent belong to you... correct?

If you cant afford to lose the item then dont use it sir. please stop crying and buy yourself a new bow...

and for the person who has six unders bow, Please icq me a price and I will buy it to lock down in my house or the trash... Name your price...

Status
Not open for further replies.