• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Cooking Gains

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please help a 94 mos old newb out. Im not adept at KR and have a basic understanding of setting up macros in 2d.

I need to find out how to raise cooking without having to drag one fish steak at a time into my backpack. Im on Siege and starting the skill from 0. (Yep, all my skill raising has been done the old fashioned way, one click at a time). But for this cooking....eeks i'm getting carpal tunnel and im only around 9 skill points now!

I tried finding some information on the forums...but havent so far. Anyone got ideas/suggestions, please?

Thank you.

:blushing:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
make bread.
First get some wheat (all around brit farms) grinding that into flour will get you gains.
then make dough, this stacks and will get more gains.
Then make bread, which also stacks and gives gains.

I'll also help Basara out by moving this to 'botany and nutrition' :D

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Petra, as always. I think I was looking in the wrong forum also...will check stickies above. I have about 6k fishsteaks so was hoping to use them up. Will try your suggestion above, ty ty. :danceb:

B

Beastmaster

Thank you, Petra, as always. I think I was looking in the wrong forum also...will check stickies above. I have about 6k fishsteaks so was hoping to use them up. Will try your suggestion above, ty ty. :danceb:
Its been quite awhile since I GMed cooking, but I seem to remember using fish to make one of the soups from Samurai Empire to reach GM.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been a long time for me too, I seem to remember getting more than .1 in gains when I would cook a stack of fish. Like do 100 at a time and get .3 or .4 or something...

S

Seasseragh

You can also use fishsteaks for meatpies!
And you get 4 steps out of each: Flour - Dough - raw meatpie - baked meatpie