• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Converting my keep troubles.

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone,

I’ve been reading through the threads here and on the UO.COM forum. I have a small keep near Skara and I’ve packed all my belongings and turned them into deeds, removed my vendors etc. However, I can’t seem to find any rocks or gizmos in my courtyard, yet it still says they are properly placed but cannot convert. My bank boxes are full but everything else is in containers like others have done. Will the GMs be able to tell me what the issue is, or did I just pack all my stuff for fun? Has anyone else experienced this issue and found a solution, or is it just what it is? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Attachments

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think the issue was fixed of when you convert from an original keep to a custom design it takes the steps 1 tile forward.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The GM responded and stated the terrain around keep will not allow conversion. Oh well I guess I can redecorate lol.
I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread. I'm looking to do the same so that I can get more room out of the plot I have and I've started to pack things up. I guess I better try converting the house before server down to see if I can actually convert mine as well.

@NinjaSampire - Did the GM specifically say that the terrain that was an issue was in front of your house?