• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Containers

• Thread starter Zyon Rockler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

Zyon Rockler

The containers in KR are great when you use the grid form. Is there any way the grid form could be added to 2d?

Also, isn't there a way to make the grid form work with the normal view of a container by assigning a grid box to the area, so that when you place an item into the grid it's automatically assigned that place in the normal view.

When will we see the fix for containers because they sure do look a mess in 2d and in normal view.

In grid view you see 5 boxes across by 5 boxes down. When you change views these boxes and items should stay in those spaces. Any other boxes that are used below the first 5 across and 5 down(that you can not see) should use the space slightly aside the top left item.

So, if you placed a wedge of cheese in the top left grid and then placed a wedge of cheese in grid that you can't see, top left, it would appear slightly to the right of that item in normal view.

I hope this makes sense. To be honest, I would even be happy seeing containers reduced to the 5 x 5, just so that I could get the organization that I need, so that would be a total of 25 items, but you could always put more bags or other containers if you needed the bag to hold more than 25 items.

Maybe just get rid of normal view all together and go with grid, at least temporarily or until we could get the systems to line up.