• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

contact this person if you know them ASAP

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Managed to reach Parroc's daughterr. She says he has been having problems with his accounts plus he recently had eye surgery. I see a Tiny Tim name as owner now. I hope it was a friend that saved it ...
Prayers for Parnoc ...

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clym (Parnoc) is having trouble so sadly we were unable to save the castle..Tiny tim is a KHV member who managed to place a castle there. The castle was a great lose but Clym is ok. We are working with him to try and make sure he doesn't lose anymore houses.

Couldn't help remembering Dame Judy today as well.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It was a sad day to see it fall. I had hoped that somehow it could be saved. A friend gave me something from the drop to hold for the Dame Judi, I hope that it can be returned to the rightful owner someday. Thank you @Mt. Fuji for your kind act.
1691326212162.png