• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Constitutional Congress for High Council!

Vivian Fellows

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Cross Posted from the Great Lakes Tribune:

From the 420th meeting of the High Council of Britannia, a constitutional congress has been set to meet on Saturday, October 19th at 8 PM CST at the Jerred Ghyss Civic Center in Compassion Grove (12o 24'N 37o 58'W). Citizens are encouraged to show up to provide their thoughts in an orderly fashion upon proposed changes to the constitution of the High Council. A vote may follow at the next High Council meeting on Monday, October 21st.

The constitutional congress will cover proposed changes to allow the city governors to represent or appoint a representative for their city to the High Council.

Also, from Max von Bayer:

I have submitted my effort to reform the High Council of Britannia with a sixth version of the constitution. My goal is to seek its ratification and I hope others will feel free to express their thoughts on my proposed changes. The document can be found in the forum for the High Council.

Thank you!

Last edited: