• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Consolidated list of "Time Gate" events?

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the updates; sorry about getting behind, was having some issues with my Stratics account.

I'll be out for the evening so unfortunately won't be able to update passcodes tonight in the consolidated post. Will check for them when I get home, or in the morning.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
anyone do Origin?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Origin

Traveler

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the moongates to the wisp dungeon not all in the same place?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sonoma

Shifting

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Chessy

Stranger

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess that the EMs added temporary moongates to the wisp dungeon from wherever they started the event.

Anyway you can reach the Xorinite Wisp from the Ilshenar Honesty moongate in 2 minutes even with a new character since there is very little spawn.

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
In general, the moongates have started at BT castle in Brit on most shards, usually in front of the castle. However, EMs have sometimes put the temp gates in other locations if they started the event elsewhere, as Sir_Bolo notes.
In addition, where the moongates let out exactly can vary quite a bit. Often right in front of the Wisp entrance, but sometimes further back from it (meaning you have to run the gauntlet of Gazers etc., ergo not newbie-friendly although it can be run if you're quick and don't hesitate), while others have the destination in the room with the mysterious cube itself.

In addition, some of the exit gates/sparklies in the cube rooms do not teleport you to a safe location (ie a temporary "city" gate.)

I tried to note the non-friendly gates where I've been warned or had issues with a starter 'toon, but I've not got information on them all, and your mileage may vary. o_O

Now that all the live events are complete, if folks want to note which gates have gone down (this has also varied from shard to shard), that would be great!