• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Considering returning to the game

M

Maltim

Hey gents, it's been a long, long time. I popped back in to play a bit of AoS/SE and after the initial bit of adjustment, really started to like it. In a way, the slim pickings due to insurance and blessing made thieving more interesting (in other ways...not so much). Many of the folks I recognize are still around, so obviously you find some worth in playing...

So I guess what I'm getting at is how big of an adjustment can I expect hopping back in? I played AoS/SE for a few months and enjoyed it, so artis, item stats and all that are relatively familiar to me.

Is there even more outrageous inflation? I automatically assume yes, but what kind of scale?

Are the shards still active? Pacific in particular?

Thanks for the time, folks. I appreciate it!

Edit: Oh yeah! How is the SA client?

M

Maltim

Welps, I came back. I've been reworking my templates and such, and heading out for thefts any time I hear a spawn is active. Thus far, +25 stats, 120 wrastlin', 120 archery, a bunch of weaker scrolls, and managed to nab an inquisitor's resolution from someone redecorating their house in Magincia before they could lock it down.

Not. Too. Shabby.

And here I was worried about insurance ;)

Maltim of GOR - Pacific

We're still around ;)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whoa GOR? ICQ 248964600

This is Evil Lord SMuRFY of the GOR.