Considering making switch to EC, any helpers out there?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 30, 2007
Title says it all. I know there is a lot of written stuff out there but it seems like it would be more fun to make the switch while hunting/fishing/mining/taming etc. with someone already well-versed or at least somewhat versed in the Enhanced Client. Anyone out there willing to take on a newbie EC person for some fun? I'm pretty erratic in my play time but I'm sure we can work something out.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 30, 2007
Thanks Kelmo, I will try to get a working knowledge of EC before setting out with someone. Those should help.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 11, 2009
Colorado

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 30, 2007
Xan,

If you haven't already, I highly recommend you try Pinco's UI mod for the EC. It makes using the EC so much easier and enjoyable. Check out this thread: http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-enhanced-client-beta-discussion/227906-pincos-ui.html

Here is his site where you can download the mod: UO Template Editor

My game time has been very limited lately but I would be happy to talk with you more about the EC in-game when our schedules match up.

That would be awesome G. From what I have read, I don't think I want to consider EC without Pinco's UI! Thanks for the links.