• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Connection problem.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For few hours i'm not able to log into UO. I keep getting the message: "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online.Please try again in a few moments."

I'm using the Ec client.

Anyone else having this problem?

SirZ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Classic client - all good, no probs with connect.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think i found the problem. Cable connection directly on the PC, all works normal. Connection trough the router then i can't connect to UO.... Very strange. All was working fine this morning.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night on the News, the report of a large solar flair heading in our direction would be disrupting cell phones,cable, TV, Radio, and anything else in space that we use and unfortunately that includes all satalite transmissions. Its temporary so hang in there kiddo and try a bit later.

NaniUo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since this morning, I have the same problem , can't log and have this message : there is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again.