• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Conker aka Necro claims all 3 gems

• Thread starter lady_pearl
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Merik

Necro wins the day. I am going to try to talk him into donating one to the Museum of Virtues.

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All gems were placed in my pack, as well as a random doom arty and random tokuno color dye. I did not loot any of them due to the lag, good job on cloaks of corruption, i only got 3

M

Merik

Necro any chance you will put one on loan at the Museum of Virtue? Until you want it back or sell it?

B

Brucie Kibbutz

Not the coolest thing in the world to see happen, but here's what makes me happy: He's not a tamer, he's not a paladin dexxer.

You all can call the waaaaambulance all day long, but I would put 100% certainty behind stating that if it happened to you, you wouldn't be calling it lame.

Congrats Necro, sell the hell out of them, trash them, give them to a newb, I don't care, and neither should anyone else.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not the coolest thing in the world to see happen, but here's what makes me happy: He's not a tamer, he's not a paladin dexxer.

You all can call the waaaaambulance all day long, but I would put 100% certainty behind stating that if it happened to you, you wouldn't be calling it lame.

Congrats Necro, sell the hell out of them, trash them, give them to a newb, I don't care, and neither should anyone else.
If I got them all I would be very happy but I would have still thought it was lame that I could get all three.

But like necro I would not sell them either. I never sell the stuff I get from events.

Congrats necro!