• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Conjurer's Garb?

D

Dain

Just wondering what they story is with them.

I was away for the whole Halloween period and have no idea about the quest/event that was involved in getting the robes.

Is any part of it still doable?

I heard from someone that if you have a 'crystal' you can still do it?

Is there any difference in the quest in getting a robe with 140luck or is just random?

And finally, would anyone have either any robes or 'crystals' that I would be able to purchase?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You still can get the robe without luck on it if you have the yellow crystal from the quest. You need to summon the harbringer and kill that. Although there is only a chance at the robe.

The 140 Luck robe was only obtainable by using the blue or red crystals on certain NPCs. For the exact details on this part of the quest you will need to ask someone else. I cant remember.