• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congrats Terri!

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Crazy Fireball

Congrats on maxing Mr.T Terri, it must have been fun, and you said you should have gone slower, but you did it! Congrats!
:danceb:

L

Little Sadie

Thanks Sean! Yes, it went by too fast. I really liked working that little toon. That CFO is one of the fastest I have ever been in. I think two goons got to come out and that was it. LOL! Thanks to all that came to it:

Susan- Precious
Deb- Thunderhead
Lisa-Witchy
Sean-Crazy Fireball
Adam-Buster Bunny
Lex-Little Buster Thunderfoot
Jason-Jason

Thanks everyone! :grouphug:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congrats Terri!!!! That indeed went by too fast. Terri and I were stomping on the same side and we pretty much just stood there the whole time talking to each other! I looked over at the other side and they didnt have an overabundance either but the CFO was "dizzy" constantly. Who needs goons when all you need is safes!!

It is a little sad your adventure is over, I know you really enjoyed it but on to the next project!! Thanks for the invite and the nice chat we had while we were supposed to be stomping! You Rock!!:thumbup1:

L

Little Sadie

Thanks everyone! Sean, next is maxing golf on Sadie. I need to finish her and at least say I have one toon done. LOL! I really don't know after that. I am kind of bored of TT and might stop. I don't look forward to making yet another toon go through all those HQs again. :cursing:

C

Crazy Fireball

Thanks everyone! Sean, next is maxing golf on Sadie. I need to finish her and at least say I have one toon done. LOL! I really don't know after that. I am kind of bored of TT and might stop. I don't look forward to making yet another toon go through all those HQs again. :cursing:
aw, well then who will i teast and have help me?

P

Pinky Pepperpow

WOO HOO Terri! Sorry I couldn't be there. Now if you are really sad about not having a toon to work on I have several you can race...sounds like fun eh? NOT!

Well I'm gonna try and do an uber cash on E. Volved but I'm still working on all my other toons and prolly should get them maxed first....

YOU ROCK!

S

Squeaker

I'm just as bad reading the threads in a timely manner! Congrats Terri!