• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confused about Theme Packs

K

Kaladin

I purchased the grand bazaar theme pack listed below but all I got was a chest of sending and a raised garden. I didn't get a distillery, tapiaries, Rustic bench, advanced training dummy, the statues, or the encampments....

How do I get the rest of the stuff?

With the purchase of the Grand Bazaar Pack you will get both the Rustic Theme Pack and the Gothic Theme Pack.

Board and Batten wall tiles
Raised Garden Bed
Distillery
Topiaries
Rustic Bench
Gothic wall tiles
Advanced Training Dummy
Chest of Sending
Ritual Table
Gargoyle Statues
Commodity and Pet Broker Encampments

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I purchased the grand bazaar theme pack listed below but all I got was a chest of sending and a raised garden. I didn't get a distillery, tapiaries, Rustic bench, advanced training dummy, the statues, or the encampments....

With the purchase of the Grand Bazaar Pack you will get both the Rustic Theme Pack and the Gothic Theme Pack.

Raised Garden Bed
Distillery
Topiaries
Rustic Bench
Gothic wall tiles
Advanced Training Dummy
Chest of Sending
Ritual Table
Gargoyle Statues
- Board, Batten and Gothic wall tiles: accessible through house customization
- Raised Garden Bed and Chest of Sending: press help -> promotional code. Then enter the code received by mail
- Distillery, Topiaries, Rustic Bench, Advanced Training Dummy, Ritual Table and Gargoyle Statues: all craftable
- Commodity and Pet Broker Encampments: go to magincia and do an auction for that

K

Kaladin

Raised Garden Bed
Distillery
Topiaries
Rustic Bench
Gothic wall tiles
Advanced Training Dummy
Chest of Sending
Ritual Table
Gargoyle Statues
- Board, Batten and Gothic wall tiles: accessible through house customization
- Raised Garden Bed and Chest of Sending: press help -> promotional code. Then enter the code received by mail
- Distillery, Topiaries, Rustic Bench, Advanced Training Dummy, Ritual Table and Gargoyle Statues: all craftable
- Commodity and Pet Broker Encampments: go to magincia and do an auction for that
Distillery, Topiaries, Rustic Bench, Advanced Training Dummy, Ritual Table and Gargoyle Statues: all craftable

How are they craftable? My crafter is still on Pacific and I redeemed this on Great Lakes..... and I didn't get any new recipees to add.

Do I also need to enter this code in the account management page as well?

T

Tazar

You need to enter the codes under account management - and again under the Help: Promotional Items to get all of the benefits.

Upgrading the account through account management means that any crafter that you have on any shard will be able to craft the new items - no recipe needed.

DirectorDoug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once you have upgraded your account to the theme packs, you will be able to cut any hedge or (I think) Juniper bush into a topiary with clippers. click on the clippers to choose the option to trim into topiary. The distillary is a craftable, so you will have to have a crafts person, and probably a thief (the copper wire can be stolen from the chests/crates in some shops where it spawns). Metal Kegs take smithing, the bench & liquor barrels take carpentry, table and statues take stonemasonry, and the distillery takes tinkering (I think I covered them all). the chest and plant bed are one-offs, but the rest are added to every character on every shard for your account, no recipes needed.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You need to enter the codes under account management - and again under the Help: Promotional Items to get all of the benefits.

Upgrading the account through account management means that any crafter that you have on any shard will be able to craft the new items - no recipe needed.
Good info! I upgraded my account in the new Account Management section. I was wondering how I get my promotional items. I was holding off until I get a new house up and running, but didn't quite know how to get them.