• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confirmation Regarding Cartography Please

• Thread starter Luna Rossa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Luna Rossa

OK I tried looking through the forums to see if I could get an answer and I couldn't find one so I am asking now. Sorry if this has been asked and answered previously.

I have made a fisherman with magery, peacing and discord to hand the nasties but what I keep getting for conflicting information is.....

do I need cartography to do the SOS maps or MIBS?

I have been told both YES and NO so I beseech you....someone please confirm the truth of this sea mystery for my fisherman please.

My thanks!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope

You can do them without with ease, Just use the Cartographer mape and drop a pin at the coordinates and sail to it.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Re: Nope

You can do them without with ease, Just use the Cartographer mape and drop a pin at the coordinates and sail to it.
Exactly, cartography is for treasure hunting. If you wanted to decipher a treasure map, you will need cartography.