• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Configuring bags to loot, unequip and disarm to

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm sure this suggestion has been made before, but it probably bears repeating. It would be nice if we could configure containers to loot, unequip, and disarm to.

P

pgcd

It's been made before and so far there's no solution (AFAIK). The devs need to do something themselves. Failing that, they could give us a bit more leeway with Lua. Failing that, they should just tell us that modding can be used for cosmetic purposes only.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ya, not long after I posted this I started finding all the old threads on this subject...

A

Ash

No promises, but been working on loot to bag and found a crude way. Needs polishing up before I can release the mod.

The disarm/undress bag though I don't see any method of even attempting.

P

pgcd

No promises, but been working on loot to bag and found a crude way. Needs polishing up before I can release the mod.

The disarm/undress bag though I don't see any method of even attempting.
If you really can find a working solution (ie something that does not require you to actually move the mouse or hangs you there for a while), you are my hero. And we can definitely work from there to make something for disarm/undress.

A

Ash

If you really can find a working solution (ie something that does not require you to actually move the mouse or hangs you there for a while), you are my hero. And we can definitely work from there to make something for disarm/undress.
The solution I have requires at least a slight movement of the mouse, I right click one slot and move the mouse to the next slot and it is ready to right click again. I have it setup to drop in the container in the first slot of the backpack. Also gold always goes to main backpack.

What I have to do still is check to make sure that there is a container there and not empty or have non container, if not a container then operate as normal and drop into main pack.

2nd try and find a way so don't have to move the mouse to get it to work.

3rd was thinking of a toggle so can flip it on or off.

F

Fink

Could a "tabs" system be used to filter viewing pack content? eg:

*switches to reagent tab, pack shows only reagents*

Filtering the view by item type, groupings would be defined by the user (similar to chat tabs). Maybe you drop the desired item onto the particular tab and it is added to the list.

No idea if any of that is do-able, just throwing ideas about.

J

JPDefault

It would be very handy to have a function to know an object's type. Is there any?

P

pgcd

The solution I have requires at least a slight movement of the mouse, I right click one slot and move the mouse to the next slot and it is ready to right click again. I have it setup to drop in the container in the first slot of the backpack. Also gold always goes to main backpack.

What I have to do still is check to make sure that there is a container there and not empty or have non container, if not a container then operate as normal and drop into main pack.

2nd try and find a way so don't have to move the mouse to get it to work.

3rd was thinking of a toggle so can flip it on or off.
Sounds like a good start, at least until the devs decide that we can be given some love. I'd love to try it out.