• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confetti Exploding in gag shop?

G

graciebaby28

I was just in the gag shop in Daisy Gardens and next thing I know there was colorful confetti being tossed and then sparkles all over the screen in thegag shop. Everyone was saying thank you afterwards, but I have no idea who they were talking to? Anyone know anything about that? I've never witnessed this before:)

G

graciebaby28

My guess is someone threw a jellybean unite.

Forgive me but what is a jellybean unite?:) I did see a toon saying Toons of the World unite in there. I tried googling it and can't find out what it is though. Thanks:)

F

Flippers

When you win in a battle against the Cashbot CFO, you can earn a phrase which will instantly shower either restored laff, gags, or jellybeans within a radius. It's used one time, but people can stock up.

They are called Unites because when you win a CFO battle and earn your prize, a new menu appears in your speedchat called Unite!, and the phrases start with "Toons of the World..."

In your case, someone ended the phrase with "...spend wisely!" and let loose with either 100, 200, 350, or 600 jellybeans.

Often when a smaller friend needs jellybeans, the friends will go to a populated area so others can enjoy the wealth. That's probably what happened to you.

G

graciebaby28

When you win in a battle against the Cashbot CFO, you can earn a phrase which will instantly shower either restored laff, gags, or jellybeans within a radius. It's used one time, but people can stock up.

They are called Unites because when you win a CFO battle and earn your prize, a new menu appears in your speedchat called Unite!, and the phrases start with "Toons of the World..."

In your case, someone ended the phrase with "...spend wisely!" and let loose with either 100, 200, 350, or 600 jellybeans.

Often when a smaller friend needs jellybeans, the friends will go to a populated area so others can enjoy the wealth. That's probably what happened to you.

Oh wow, thanks so much. I learn something new on toontown everyday...just when I thought I had it all down LOL Thanks so much for taking the time to explain that. That's pretty neat! I do recall seeing someone say spend wisely but had no idea where they got that phrase from:) Now I know, thanks so much :bowdown: Something more to look forward to doing on toontown!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you ever get low on jellybeans, be sure to come to the Sunday event (check the events calendar). We throw beans every Sunday at 6:00 Central for 15 minutes.

E

Electroflap

Funny, Me joe and Dusty were in the gag shop .. and I think at daisy gardens and joe threw some beans to dusty.. hmm.. could have been us

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I dont think that was us. Especially if it was last night. But It is a cool thing to do. Before the bean feasts were known to be I used to do random run by beaning. But now I try and save them for Sundays. Unless a friend needs some beans of course.

D

dwightjune

Hmmm!
I'm not sure what day you're talking about but I think it was Sunday that I was playing with a grandson who is at the point he always needs jellybeans and I didn't have time to trolly with him so I led him into the gag shop and unloaded a jellybean unite.
Good ol' Spiffy 105 laff max gags trapless