• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CONCORD!!!

K

Kippy

After so many years being stuck at 64 species, I had lost hope of ever maxing DLite in fishing, last night she finally caught the Concord Grape PB&J Fish which now puts her at 65 species, pretty horrible for a toon that is almost 6 years old. (my new black cat almost caught up with her with 62 species) But oh well, at least now i have hope again :D

:yell: :gun:

K

Kippy

I always fish in Funnyfield, I was actually looking for that Grizzly on Walrus Way and there it was :)

P

Phar From Purrfekt

way to go hun now give it to my rabbit :( lol love ya hope you max before i do :)

L

Little Sadie

WTG Chanty! Did you get a screenie for your scrapbook?

K

Kippy

w00t!!!​

OMG I can't believe it!!!!
Same district, same pond, same dock, my Gizzly showed up this morning :D

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

P

Phar From Purrfekt

lol my rabbit is up to 66 as well the race is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

WTG CHANTY! Awesome Line pullin Skillz! Keep the lines wet and soon you will not need to fish.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Watcha doing with those 25,000 beans you got yesterday? Too bad you couldn't keep them all! Congrats, that's awesome you got the Grizzley too!:bowdown:

R

ROSIE T

Instead of gardening before work, I thought I'd give it a shot and within 15 minutes I caught the Grizzly! I also fish funnyfield, same pier every time, now do I move to the playground for the Concord or stay at the same pond?
THANKS FOR THE TIP! Anyone that needs the grizzly, he's biting in Funnyfield!

K

Kippy

Watcha doing with those 25,000 beans you got yesterday? Too bad you couldn't keep them all! Congrats, that's awesome you got the Grizzley too!:bowdown:
want some radios?

Instead of gardening before work, I thought I'd give it a shot and within 15 minutes I caught the Grizzly! I also fish funnyfield, same pier every time, now do I move to the playground for the Concord or stay at the same pond?
THANKS FOR THE TIP! Anyone that needs the grizzly, he's biting in Funnyfield!

I would move to the playground, but that's just me :D

L

Little Sadie

No!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! I need that Grizzly! I have been fishing a little bit every day on Walrus in my favorite district Funnyfield. My cable modem went out two days ago and I couldn't get on TT. Now I come on here to see that two people have stole my fish! I am so envious of you two! WTG!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooo, Grats Rosie! This is making me wanna bring an old toon out of hiding and try to snag one myself!

R

ROSIE T

No!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! I need that Grizzly! I have been fishing a little bit every day on Walrus in my favorite district Funnyfield. My cable modem went out two days ago and I couldn't get on TT. Now I come on here to see that two people have stole my fish! I am so envious of you two! WTG!
I THREW MY GRIZZY BACK, GO GET HIM, HE HAS YOUR NAME ON HIM!!! LOL

K

Kippy

I'm on a roll baby!!!

Just caught the Grand Piano Tuna! w00t!!!

in Funnyfield, Alto avenue :D
all star, devil ray and full moon to go!

:thumbup:
:heart::cheerleader::heart::cheerleader::heart:

S

soupandquackers

Congrats! I fished in the brrgh for about 1hr and 45min and didnt catch what i needed. I guess because its my last fish its supposed to take years.

K

Kippy

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!​

In the last 10 minutes, on lullaby Lane I caught both The All Star and The Full Moon, I am now at 69 species only the ''Devil Ray'' to go.

L

Little Sadie

Woot!! That is awesome! I know last year at this time I caught 4 ultras within 24 hours. Hopefully your last won't take a year like it did me. You have great luck! Keep fishing!

S

soupandquackers

Wow you must have a lucky charm or something, let me borrow it after you:p