• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Concern regarding my Luna Shop.

W

wrekognize

My concern is that I have rented a vendor out to someone who is advertising an illegal website as their vendor's name. Would you recommend to discontinue the contract, or call a GM? Also, what happens if someone puts scripted goods up on a vendor I rent out to them? Can that fall back on me?

P

Prince Caspian

My concern is that I have rented a vendor out to someone who is advertising an illegal website as their vendor's name. Would you recommend to discontinue the contract, or call a GM? Also, what happens if someone puts scripted goods up on a vendor I rent out to them? Can that fall back on me?
When you sleep amongst dogs, you wake up with fleas.

As the shop owner, you are responsible for what goes on in your shop. If some twit is using your store as a catspaw/fence, cancel his contract immediately.

P

packrat

Maybe we will see a new burning Luna vendor house soon rolleyes:

R

RavenWinterHawk

Maybe we will see a new burning Luna vendor house soon rolleyes:
RUN.
Ive lost 40 million on vendors that changed hands. MINE was stupidity. But the point is... if they close the house and you have vendors... your out of luck.

L

love2winalot

40 million? I would be chasing them down........IN RL. hehe

But yes, cancel the contract and get rid of that vendor asap.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Cancel the contract AND page a GM ... cause, yes ... It Can And Does put your house/account ... in Danger, will robinson, Danger.

ALSO if possible put warning signs around the vendor (last case lost in the old forums crash ...park a mule or tame if you can)

Page to GM is an "other issue" ... it is about website advertising AND improper naming of an pet/hireling ... thing is GM's can Likely see >the account< that "owns" the vendor .... The Page to GM's is MAINLY to cover YOU in case they go after "associates" (which you ARE ... until you page and can SHOW that you don't want to be)

Try this:
Need GM assistance, Vendor with improper Name, Advertising illegal website, vendor coord are xx xxn/s xx xxe/w, Shard, Facet ...contract canceled, need GM to REMOVE illegal vendor.
29 words 180 characters

doesn't matter if GM shows or not ... YOU need documentation you tried ... with contract canceled ... vendor will fall eventually
personally I'd like you to try and have'em lose some stuffs ... but, thats just gravy ...

Cancel the contract AND page a GM <<< that what you need for YOU.

W

wrekognize

Cancel the contract AND page a GM ... cause, yes ... It Can And Does put your house/account ... in Danger, will robinson, Danger.

ALSO if possible put warning signs around the vendor (last case lost in the old forums crash ...park a mule or tame if you can)

Page to GM is an "other issue" ... it is about website advertising AND improper naming of an pet/hireling ... thing is GM's can Likely see >the account< that "owns" the vendor .... The Page to GM's is MAINLY to cover YOU in case they go after "associates" (which you ARE ... until you page and can SHOW that you don't want to be)

Try this:
Need GM assistance, Vendor with improper Name, Advertising illegal website, vendor coord are xx xxn/s xx xxe/w, Shard, Facet ...contract canceled, need GM to REMOVE illegal vendor.
29 words 180 characters

doesn't matter if GM shows or not ... YOU need documentation you tried ... with contract canceled ... vendor will fall eventually
personally I'd like you to try and have'em lose some stuffs ... but, thats just gravy ...

Cancel the contract AND page a GM <<< that what you need for YOU.
Thank you. I will do that as soon as I get home from work tonight. I did non renew the contract before I left for work today. So all I need to do now is call a GM. I appreciate all the advice here.