• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Concept Building need your input

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I was thinking about a hall to honor the Legendary players of Napa. The honor would be placing a statue of them in the hall along with a biography of some sort. Decor would be high end.

Anyone have any ideas for something like this. I am working on securing a few of those Two Story Talking Statues for Decor. And several Banners.

E

eccentricjules

*smiles*

Tedley has had something like this for many years. At first he used vendors dressed and renamed as players, but it got expensive to pay for them so a few months ago he asked to convert to statues.

I think it's a nice idea overall. Perhaps the idea could use some more publicity. Thanks for bringing it up Nabin!

O

OxAO

Dark Fuhr has returned to the game in the past few days actually.

Dark Fuhr had probably the most famous museum on Napa, long before people thought about rares and stuff he had the Grandmaster Museum of hundreds of Grandmaster named helmets all different names.

I will ask him to log in here to see what has to say.

E

El Phantasmo

*smiles*

Tedley has had something like this for many years. At first he used vendors dressed and renamed as players, but it got expensive to pay for them so a few months ago he asked to convert to statues.

I think it's a nice idea overall. Perhaps the idea could use some more publicity. Thanks for bringing it up Nabin!
Yup, just checked he still has some of his "Wax Figures" up.

P.S. Tedly, I bought some stuff too. :)

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ty for buying :) and it is a great idea nabin but it would be cheasper to use the statue makers except its only for those after 6 yeasrs old the lesser accounts you would have to use a vendor

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well let's Throw it out there what do we all define a "Legendary Player" of Napa to be. I can tell you my old Mentor that taught me. Well at elast here in UO as I have played since Ultima 1. Lived on an Island out in the south pacific. Amazing person. Opened my Eyes to many things here in Napa.

Now What has a Legendary Player done for you.

As For my Good Friend Sir Tedley. This is part of your dream which will come home to Luna. You know how to get a hold of me I do have a few Ideas around all that as I am sure you do as well my old friend.