• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Complete Smuggler's Lantern color chart

C

Corwin

I haven't seen one yet, and I am sure any day someone will post a great looking chart from the Japanese website. But until then, I would like to see what colors people have found and try to come up with names for them.

I have only found four, Dark Purple, Purple, Green and Teal. My four are lite and are on the left-hand side in the middle. Others I would call Bronze, Canberry, Blue, Red, etc... I ran around the other Luna shard's vendors and snapped a whole bunch of pics.

I am sure there are better people at naming colors and making charts. I only wanted to get this thread started. I will now release it to other posters.

I look forward to the completed chart.
Thank you,
Corwin

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so far the colors ive seen all seem to be real close to the plant stain colors. im sure theres rare ones yet to be seen though.

C

Corwin

But there is suppose to be 100 colors. And there are only 14 paint dyes.

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want an iridescent one to match my battle chicken....or or or and ethereal one!!!!!! YEAH!

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to be collecting and categorizing them, however UOGameCodes website = FUBAR and I cannot buy the "special item" it requires to begin.

Reference this thread for details

*edit* or even this one

Annoying problem.

C

Connor_Graham

Cranberry is a fruit, not a color dammit.....

*mumbles incoherently about women and gay guys...*

S

Stupid Miner

Cranberry is a fruit, not a color dammit.....
True, but it's a fruit with a distinct color. Better than making up some completely random word for the color... since "Fuchsia" is used to describe 20 different colors already.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine (in 2D) is the light purple one, similar to the old sigil color to my eye ...

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True, but it's a fruit with a distinct color. Better than making up some completely random word for the color... since "Fuchsia" is used to describe 20 different colors already.
Exactly! That is what is wrong with our language today...If it's colored like a cranberry THEN IT'S CRANBERRY COLORED! (this next part isn't for Stupid Miner) And I wasn't aware that it was only women and gay men who thinks cranberry is a color. The poster profiled that horribly. My dad just got his master's degree and he will tell you that cranberry is a color. He obviously has no ovaries and he is married to a woman. So then what does that make him?

C

Connor_Graham

You really need to practice on reading between the lines on the internet...

C

Corwin

I have six lanterns now. Here is the pic. Yes, four are all shades of green, but all different. I can see them doing 100 colors now. No reds, no blues....sigh.