• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Compassion, Honesty, Truth, And Love Will Heal The Soul (Sonoma)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Selling 1 of 5 shields dropped yesterday at the Sonoma event

Green Shield (Metal Kite Shield Graphic)

Items Name: "Compassion, Honesty, Truth, And Love Will Heal The Soul"

Accepting gold offers on Atlantic or Pacific only.

Buyer (if sold) is responsible for pickup on Sonoma

This is not a auction, just feeling the water.. if I get a good offer I will sell.

Added Buy Out: 225m --> 175m (buyout price)

You can post / pm or icq 4800901

Thanks!

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Adding a BIN to this now of 225m

(updated first post)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...I been over 48 hours since the last bid. Have an ending time in mind? Also..can you 100% verify only 5 dropped? A friend of mine got 4 himself. He said 10 total dropped

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So...I been over 48 hours since the last bid. Have an ending time in mind? Also..can you 100% verify only 5 dropped? A friend of mine got 4 himself. He said 10 total dropped
Your friend got 4?...

EM said 5 were available to be looted off corpses after event. I also looked at manticore's list and he has 5 listed aswell.

As stated in my original post this isn't an auction, I will let it ride probably through the weekend and decide if I will take the highest bid or adjust my buy out price.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Buy it now price to 175m now (final reduction!)

N

Nightly Spirit

I think your "friend" is lieing.