• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Comodity Box for Ships?

Khameleon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
will every be able to use a commodity box inside our Ships Hold? its a pain getting all of the wood we need to repair boats over to them, then only have 12, 14 or 16k stone capacity... just asking :)

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can reach your bankbox from sea at serpents hold. (Or better you were able to do in the past ... havent checked it for ages but should still work.)

R

rajadeah

Add trash cans to list, for an easy way to get rid of footwear.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My fisherman throws it all in a bag and either takes it home for the tailor to fill bods with, or he sells them back to the cobbler. It's not much gold, but at least the shoes are gone and I don't have to look at them cluttering up the deck of my ship.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bring a bag OR use the chests from SoS's to toss em in, when you get to port toss the bag or chest.

OR

Save em and sell em to a tailor etc.

KEEP trash cans off my ship!

L

Luke Carjacker

How about just reduce the amount of damn shoes you catch? Keep it at current levels for novice fishermen, but greatly reduced at GM, and at 120 fishing no more shoes. That's incentive enough to keep me going on these quests.

Melisande

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about just reduce the amount of damn shoes you catch? Keep it at current levels for novice fishermen, but greatly reduced at GM, and at 120 fishing no more shoes. That's incentive enough to keep me going on these quests.
Now this is a good idea!

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is the best idea I have seen yet. I would like to see a reduction in the regular fish and the edible fish that raise your strength for 1/2 second or whatever it is. AT GM level, I have to stop all the time and clean the worthless crap out of my bag....can you say ANNOYING!!!!!!?????

Khameleon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yes.. the old trick still works shhh..... but again.. the smallest ships capacity is 14k stones. 60k boards is well over that. so yes.. I would like to be able to use my Commodity Box on my ship :)

I also agree with the footwear in the waters.... who keeps loosing there damn shoes?