• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

community collections

• Thread starter Saint of napa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Saint of napa

I just finished the friends of the library quest so i can start donating to recieve the glasses. im donating to the necroancer....my question is: it only lets me donate gold or a necro book, is this right? is that the only way to donate? and are there any tips on how to do this the fastest?

G

Make a UOA Macro to turn in. Just record yourself turning in like 30-50 items, then hit Stop Recording, then edit it to where each part where you targeted a item to turn in, make it say "Target Item Type". Just make sure you don't accidentally have a good item of that type that you want to keep in your pack. I use this for turning in 50 Battle Axes with a click of one button and a few seconds.

Necromancer takes Regs as well i think. The Glasses he gives are crap though.

S

Sethblackmoore

I'm gonna have to try this! Thx for the tip. I want to get those mace and shield glasses and the primer of arms. And maybe like 10-20 other things...lol.