• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Community Center Official Re-Opening and Scavenger Hunt

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Charlemagne, Ancient Greeter and Caretaker of the Baja Community Center (NorthWest Corner of Luna) Announces the Grand Re-Opening of the Community Center. Activity at the Community Center has been increased greatly since the Center was Renovated and Redesigned in October/2010. The Jack O Lantern Exchange was followed closely by Thanksgiving and Turkey Season and that followed almost immediately by Christmas Decorations and the New Year.

The Grand Re-Opening of the Community Center will include a Scavenger Hunt with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Prizes as well as Special Participation Prizes for all who attend. Saturday, January 8th, 2011 at 5 P.M. Baja Time (7 P.M. Central, 8 P.M. Eastern etc.) all Attendees will be given Item Clue Books and sent to Gather the "items" for the Scavenger Hunt.

To assist Charlemagne in preparing his "Door Prize Chests," He asks all who intend to participate to R.S.V.P. by dropping off a Book at the Community Center Mailbox, and writing their Characters name in the Book, no later than 12:00 A.M. Baja Time on Friday Night/Saturday Morning, January 8th, 2011.

Activities will begin in the 3rd Floor Meeting area. Items for the Scavenger Hunt will be gathered from Trammel, Ilshenar, Malas, Tokuno, and Ter Mur. Participants may use all modes of travel available in searching for their "items."

Happy New Year, and Let's Launch our Community Center with a Fun and Prosperous Evening.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There has been much talk about stocking the Community Center with items for new players to the shard. I think that the Grand Opening would be a perfect time to start just that! So I'd like to suggest that everyone bring items for donations.

Some of the items suggested to me were items like magery books, necromancy books, mysticism books, city rune books, bags of sending, bandages, basic slayer wepons for dex monkeys, arrows, basic quivers made from a tailor, minor arties like the heart of the lion, ect ect.

If you have suits of armor that you no longer use and it would be something that a new player could use or you have an imbuer that is willing to make a suit for new players to the shard donate just one suit to get them started. LRC, mana regen, luck, 70 resists complete suits would be a wonderful item to give to a new player.

Please place the item(s) in a bag along with a book that has your name and the contents. This will make it easier to track and dispense. A complete list of donations will be published afterward.

I'm thinking that Dar is going to be rather busy with the evenings events so if you are bringing a donation you can either drop it in the mail box at the community center or hand it off to me.

Hope to see you all there!