• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Commodity Deed Box

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone had one of those eat a bunch of commodity deeds? My sister left about ten full commodity deeds in her commodity deed box in her shiny new Magincia house. She logged in today and they are all gone. :cursing:

She's hoping it might have been a glitch because the other possibility is quite distasteful and I won't speak of it here. (PM and I'll tell but NOT in open forum.) :wall:

The only thing out of the ordinary was I tried to fix a glitched stack of crossbow bolts. It looked like a stack of crossbow bolts but it said a crossbow bolt and wieghed 65,000 stones. Anyway I put it on a commodity deed and took it off. Ended up with a single bolt weighing 1 stone.:dunce::twak:

Anyway I thank you all in advance with any help and suggestions you might have.

W

Woodsman

Sure they didn't drop through to the ground or another floor?

If they dropped through though, they maybe gone.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure they didn't drop through to the ground or another floor?

If they dropped through though, they maybe gone.
I asked sis, she says she opened the box after my bonehead move and they were still there. So as far we know they didn't fall through or out. Also checked moving crate and not there either.

It really boils down to two possibilites 1) some sort of glitch and 2) something extremely distasteful that she prefers I not speak of in open forum.
( I can speak of it in PMs)

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would go with option number 2 :(
i have around 50 or so deeds in my box, both filled and unfilled with no issues..

make sure its set to secure, and owner only if you have people friended to your house that you dont want to get in and make sure to not make it set to everyone if your house is public..

W

Woodsman

I didn't think you could use those boxes unless they were secured already.

E

Eyes of Origin

Sounds to me like someone had the house set to public, but the box set to anyone instead of owner or co-owner only.