• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

commiting house?

B

Blockhead

I commited my house and thought it would put everything into the moving crate and just turn my house into a bare plot. It took out all the walls and levels but kept everything and I mean everything still locked down, I cannot even access the top levels now.

How do I put everything into the moving crate?

EDIT: ok I just realized that commiting a house is accepting you work, but how do I change it into a bate plot with everything in the moving crate?

Please anyone know? I have not played this game in years, and I totally forgot.

Hell Im so old school, I still think I need a key for the house everytime I enter it.

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moving crates don't work that way. If your going to leave it a one level house then you need to rebuild the upper floors and pack everything up. Bring everything down to the first floor, then make it a bare plot. It won't move to the moving crate unless you place a wall or something where the item is locked down. A royal pain, I know. The joys of owning your own home, lol.

H

Hanna

It was more of a pain to have to put everything bakc for a small custimixation.

B

Blockhead

But I remember a way to turn the house into just the foundation, and everything goes into the moving crate.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But I remember a way to turn the house into just the foundation, and everything goes into the moving crate.
Used to be like that, now all you can do is place walls on every tile and every floor (or where you think stuff is) then commit, then go back to a bare plot and commit.

B

Blockhead

Used to be like that, now all you can do is place walls on every tile and every floor (or where you think stuff is) then commit, then go back to a bare plot and commit.

Oh man, that really sucks, I guess I have been out of the game longer then I thought. Sigh.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh man, that really sucks, I guess I have been out of the game longer then I thought. Sigh.
Yeah, I dunno why they didn't put in a toggle or check box or something so people could choose which they wanted.

B

Blockhead

well they need to update thier player guide, cause it says on there that when you go into edit mode EVERYTHING gets put into the moving crate!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well they need to update thier player guide, cause it says on there that when you go into edit mode EVERYTHING gets put into the moving crate!
Yeah a lot of their stuff is out of date. You could send in an email but I doubt it would be something that gets fixed right away.

T

The Home Guild

Goto custom mode,then use blocks all over where your stuff is on the plot cover the whole plot and each floor.Now if you cleared the plot and still have loot on other floors .. all you do is use the revert option on home sign and will go back to old design thus giving you a chance to get back into custom mode and cover the floors with blocks or walls then commit and all should go into relocate box so you can design.

I hope that helps witha lil FYI.