• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Comming back to Sonoma

L

Lady_Raven

It has been YEARS since I have played UO. I left shortly after ML came live. I am sure many things have changed. I do see some familliar faces posting on the forums still. I am not sure if any would remember me. I am Lady Raven Guild Mistress of ODF. I also did a small stint with a pvp guild for fun. I am considering doing up a whole new account and relearning the game from newbieness. I still have my old account so I am really not sure where to start. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Thank you!

Lady Raven

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There have been many, many changes. It's a whole new game with most of the basics moderately applicable. It really depends on whether or not you are looking primarily at the PVM world or the PvP world.

PvP is much more skill based now that imbuing gives everyone an equal standing, as far as gear.

PvM is mostly the same but there is a crap ton more content, and imbuing of gear also makes a play here.

Personally, I say close the eyes and dive into the water..see where you end up.

:thumbup1:

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lady Raven!!!!!! Awesome to see your name again ... give me a nudge if you need anything to help ya get started ... icq is still the same - 168812018 ... or just a pm shout will do too ... welcome home :)

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been YEARS since I have played UO. I left shortly after ML came live. I am sure many things have changed. I do see some familliar faces posting on the forums still. I am not sure if any would remember me. I am Lady Raven Guild Mistress of ODF. I also did a small stint with a pvp guild for fun. I am considering doing up a whole new account and relearning the game from newbieness. I still have my old account so I am really not sure where to start. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Thank you!

Lady Raven
WOW, Raven and Duke?( think that was his name) were 2 of the first people I met on sonoma so long ago. Yes this is a shameless bump cause I am nostalgic tonight.
Safe Journies

Jester

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are suppose to be doing a return to UO deal this month but it isnt letting me log in and getting no help thru the new help system.